Lights Out's NHL: Golden Knights, Capitals, and Jets Winter Classic (p. 5)

Lights Out

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want the black fin design to keep the direct reference to the black fin of the logo, keep it black on the white, but change the white above them to teal for that color balance. Or have those be teal instead. 

10 hours ago, Rollins Man said:

gotta use the coyote head as the main logo. outside of that looks good especially the third. 

I wouldn't say you HAVE to, but the Coyote head is probably their strongest logo (though I am partial to the full kachina). Your mains combine two of their weaker logos without creating a whole that is greater than the sum of its parts, making it feel overly busy, IMO.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

50 minutes ago, KRZYBDGRZ said:

So there are to brown and electric teal teams in your nhl (Vancouver & Phoenix)? Seems unlikely

Vancouver shouldn't be brown and electric teal in the first place imo, and Arizona barely is ok. I think it's only because the colors actually suit Arizona more than they do Vancouver.

Archived