Euro 2016 uniform match-ups

steven919

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spain - Turkey match, which has just finished. Spain looking good (using for this EURO their traditional colour scheme), Turkey on the other hand had to use the home kit shorts (can't see why they couldn't have used the away shorts), making their kit look odd.

SPA TUR 1.jpg

Spain vs. Turkey. A really colorful mix and match way of dressing here. Can't decide if it's too many colors or if it's actually good. Thinking that maybe Turkey should have been in all teal. Spain has enough colors for the both of them.

607118083_LG_9437_D6C2BB0197AECED3E457B60225A3E4B8_3293.JPG

Ireland vs. Belgium is a pretty nice looking games. Love the thin stripes on Ireland's jersey. Since it is Ireland it makes me think of harp strings. Still very bothered by Belgium's neon or volt or whatever you call it. Really annoys me when the kits could have been amazing if it was regular yellow instead.

GettyImages-541026360.jpg

Portugal hasn't worn green shorts for over 10 years now. I think they'll stay with all red for ever now. But I would at least make the numbers and Nike logos gold again. I miss that.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

6 hours ago, Berlin Wall said:

Portugal hasn't worn green shorts for over 10 years now. I think they'll stay with all red for ever now. But I would at least make the numbers and Nike logos gold again. I miss that.

All red would have been better than green socks in my opinion. Really don't like the socks being the only thing in a different color.

Indeed there has been a long time since they worse red/green/red, but it's their best look. All red could be anyone, but red/green/red is definitely Portugal.

3 hours ago, lost_limey said:

Still wish England were White/Blue/White. White/White/Red just isn't right. While I generally prefer the blue to be Navy, Royal works with the current three lions crest. 

Look what France is wearing right now.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

2 minutes ago, Berlin Wall said:

Look what France is wearing right now.

Yeah, France is wearing a new white kit today (not the previously released one with one blue and one red sleeve). The sleeves on this one are light grey and it's being paired with solid navy shorts and white socks. It'd be a very nice look for either England or the US but it makes for a beautifully simple change kit for France as is.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived