Professional Dodgeball Coalition 2.0

Windell918

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The jerseys for Pittsburgh look great, and the court looks good too. The logos seem really bland and maybe the whole set just needs another, or stronger maybe, color. I'm not sure how that name fits with Pittsburgh either, but the uniforms look great! No complaints on the Lancers.

56e455ee03d99_newmexico.png.a50dec533f84

18 hours ago, Jabel777 said:

The jerseys for Pittsburgh look great, and the court looks good too. The logos seem really bland and maybe the whole set just needs another, or stronger maybe, color. I'm not sure how that name fits with Pittsburgh either, but the uniforms look great! No complaints on the Lancers.

I completely disagree, I love the colors, and logo set, but I don't like the scratch marks on the jerseys

Excellent!

Norfolk is up here. Not a lot of changes from the first set just applied to the new format. I think it worked out well. 

Fleet-Logo.jpgFleet-Jersey.jpgFleet-Gear.jpgFleet-Court.jpg

Up next were getting new and hot in the 305

Creative, Constructive Critiques Always Enjoyed. 

I don't like the templated teams. You have such a great design ability, so it sucks to see you make bland uniforms. 

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

56 minutes ago, Uglybus said:

I don't like the templated teams. You have such a great design ability, so it sucks to see you make bland uniforms. 

I appriciate the compliment. It was either that or not make the the Rookie league at all for me at this point. And from a league layout stand point I really like the idea of keeping the rookies basic. NBAs summer league does theirs similar.

Here the next set. Getting a complete rebranding The Miami Shine

Shine-Logo.jpg

I wanted the look that had the funkiness of the Miami vice theme without going all teal and pink. The idea revolves around a stylized M rotating to make a sun pattern. The word mark has repetitive thin lines with the idea being a 'neon lights' look. 

Shine-Jerseys.jpg

The jerseys embraces the stylized M even more with a repetitive sublimation pattern and the trim pattern on the bottom of the shorts. 

Shine-Gear.jpg

This squad will use the slogan "Solar Power" and also use the bright colors for a real distinct contrast in their gear.

Shine-Court.jpg

The 'M' pattern also shows up on the court design on a white base. I felt white would match the giant orb thing hanging above center court in the American Airlines Arena.

Up next will be a set of ladies from across the state looking to break out of their shell.

Creative, Constructive Critiques Always Enjoyed.

WOW WOW WOW! I love everything about this team! The logo is great and the uniforms match its flair perfectly. Although white is an odd choice for the court, everything else is great!

56e455ee03d99_newmexico.png.a50dec533f84

Up next we head north a little bit just to check out the LPDC's Tampa Tortugas.

Tortugas-Logo.jpg

After leaving Argentina this squad abandons the light blue and make the shades of green more prominent.

Tortugas-Jerseys.jpg

This is my personal favorite jersey set from the whole league. 

Tortugas-Gear.jpg

"Shell Yeah" because why not??

Tortugas-Court.jpg

The court carries over many design elements from the logos and jerseys. 

Hope ya dg the turtles. Up next their building mates will rise up!

Creative Constructive Critiques Always Enjoyed

Working tomorrow morning so heres a look at the Tampa fellas:

Surge-Logo.jpg

The red is gone but I love the way this scheme works together.

Surge-Jersey.jpg

Very bold patterning with this set. Makes a splash I'd say!

Surge-Gear.jpg

Surge-Court.jpg

Let me know what ya think about the new look surge. Up next magic city looks ahead. 

Creative Constructive Critiques Always Enjoyed

I prefer the sleeved jerseys from the previous PDC, then the more basketball style jerseys you have now! Nice stuff overall though! 

Archived