Las Vegas NHL Expansion

ShinyHubCaps

4 hours ago, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

Tomorrow- Either Donald Trump or Hilary Clinton will be President of the United States. 

November 22- The Las Vegas NHL team will have an identity. 

This it it. The end of the beginning. 

Don't forget... The Indians played the Cubs for the World Series, and the Cubbies won... :D

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

Tomorrow- Either Donald Trump or Hilary Clinton will be President of the United States. 

November 22- The Las Vegas NHL team will have an identity. 

This it it. The end of the beginning. 

You mean, The beginning of the end. ;)

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

9 hours ago, hawk36 said:

Any leaks on the logo/look?

I know nothing about what the actual name is going to be.  Just sorta joking about Desert Knights,  but that appears to be one of the potential names.  I really, really hope it's not the Desert Knights, though.  Not that I would be cheering for them, anyways.

3 hours ago, Cujo said:

Would like to see a simple nickname like Las Vegas Scorpions --- but secretly hoping for something ultra-ridiculous like Sin City Treasure Islanders. B)

I really hope that's not it.

Only because that'll fire up the North Stars discussions all over again :upside: 

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

9 hours ago, chcarlson23 said:

Don't forget... The Indians played the Cubs for the World Series, and the Cubbies won... :D

I feel this was what actually set in motion a merger of a parallel universe into ours. Now, everything else that was once only imaginable in storybooks and horror movies, are now becoming reality. 

sig.png

Polls never mean anything though. At the end of the day, it's Foley's choice and he probably decided a long time ago. I'm going to put my money on Golden Knights, since Black Knights didn't work out and Army's other color is gold.

9 hours ago, Cujo said:

Would like to see a simple nickname like Las Vegas Scorpions --- but secretly hoping for something ultra-ridiculous like Sin City Treasure Islanders. B)

Scorpions  would make for some great colors, logos and uniforms! So it´s obvious they won´t be going that route -_-

7 hours ago, TheRatPack said:

Desert Knights, has to be it won EVERY poll, thousands of votes even here and sinbin.vegas.

How could anyone in their right mind vote for that? I sure hope your wrong, that would be one of, if not the worst team names in sports.

44 minutes ago, VegasBound said:

@daniel75 I for one hope I am right but everyone has an opinion of course, turns out most agree on Desert Knights.

Literally thousands of votes collectively went majority Desert Knights, 3000+ or so of Chris's followers voted 50%+ of the 3 for it.

Incredible, i'm speechless. This is hard to believe.

On 08/11/2016 at 5:58 PM, daniel75 said:

How could anyone in their right mind vote for that? I sure hope your wrong, that would be one of, if not the worst team names in sports.

Well they voted trump in, seems logical to vote for the Las Vegas Desert Knights, or the Sin City Treasure Islanders.

SIG.png

Archived