ShinyHubCaps

Las Vegas NHL Expansion

Boy this is incredibly awkward. I feel like I'm watching a play rehearsal or something.

Was hoping to not see a leak of the logo, but now that I've seen it, I actually like it. Now just make the home jerseys Vegas gold, and I'm ok with everything. 

NHL Network said it would be in about 15 minutes. 

No entertainment for these people why they wait? i thought it started at 8:30, no?

3 minutes ago, ScubaSteve said:

It's hilariously awkward though

Ya, I mean, its... original

Gotta love NHL unveilings LOL

If Vegas does go with black home primary jerseys, then the Pacific Division will have 3 of the 8 teams wearing black as primary home, unless of course Anaheim decides to go to an Orange home primary...

I only see three jerseys of other teams in a scan of the crowd. That's always the danger in a transplant city.

If they sold jerseys before the announcement they'd lose the surprise, but they'd have better optics for their reveal. I.e., it would look cooler having the big announcement in front of a bunch of people in VEGAS KNIGHTS jerseys than random Blackhawks, Flyers, Coyotes etc. fans. That will come soon enough during the regular season.

Not a fan of the name. But, the logo leak looks good. Curious what the full primary will look like. The helmet face logo appears to be part of the primary, or a secondary logo.

Looks good. If they just go with Las Vegas Knights, it'd be good. But, Golden Knights is just a waste of words.

1 minute ago, DaRadniz29 said:

If Vegas does go with black home primary jerseys, then the Pacific Division will have 3 of the 8 teams wearing black as primary home, unless of course Anaheim decides to go to an Orange home primary...

Anaheim should move immediately to the orange alt, this one particularly 

ITEM-480-800x800.jpg

Bettman gets booed. OK, they're familiar with that part at least