2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

Though the Hall of Fame game between the Packers and the Colts is still a month and a half away, I thought I'd take the initiative to fire up the uniform match-up combos thread for the upcoming 2016 season.

For starters, we have one confirmation: The Steelers will wear their "bumblebee prison" throwbacks for one game — vs. the Jets in Week 5 (October 9)...http://www.wtae.com/sports/steelers-will-wear-throwback-uniforms-again/12277694

20131117mfsteelers04.jpg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be an interesting season as every team playing on Thursday night will get the color rush treatment this season and word is the uniforms will be released some time this month.

It is now July and Training Camps open this month and the HOF game is Sunday August 7th just 6 Sundays away and Week 1 of the preseason for all 32 kicks off on Thursday August 11th so lets post some match-ups and let the discussions and speculations begin.

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Hall Of Fame Game
Packers @ Colts
Game canceled due to field conditions

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On Friday, July 01, 2016 at 9:26 AM, canzman said:

Preseason Week 1 (Part 3)
Saints @ Patriots
DzPfiTB.jpgYooK6Kv.jpg
Raiders @ Cardinals
OPYpbd2.jpgcmSvh9b.jpg
Chargers @ Titans
xxhzR3K.jpgXQE1OGm.jpg
Seahawks @ Chiefs
6FXmSAP.jpg1tVslLW.jpg
Buccaneers @ Eagles
gqXuiaW.pngs2Ixx2a.jpg

Eagles in dominant white cleats?

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

20 minutes ago, pagan696 said:

Yup, I came here to post the same thing. May as well include it since I already saved the pic to my phone and it'll save some a click of a link. 

image.jpeg

Archived