2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On September 9, 2016 at 10:08 PM, Chawls said:

Should've worn brown socks with the orange pants. 

That and change the numbers to brown and the Browns would look pretty sharp.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

12 minutes ago, Mitch B said:

That and change the numbers to brown and the Browns would look pretty sharp.

Theyre a train wreck. The wordmarks on jersey and pants, stupid font, ridiculous up shadow are all horrific. The shade of orange is the only thing they got right. It looks great. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

42 minutes ago, arron25628 said:

Hey everyone i know ive posted a lot today but most of u will like this post because everyone wants the dolphins to wear aqua pants and its happening source: https://t.co/DkzT1Gb22r

And the Seahawks will probably go mono-blue.

1 hour ago, Silver_Star said:

Oh my :censored:ing god! Nike man, Nike!

This is why I always wanted to see this come back,
Image result for New York Jets 1984

Or even,

Image result for New York Jets 1991

Nike would likely screw those green pants up, but both NFL green teams need to move to lighter and brighter shades.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

1 hour ago, BigEd76 said:

For those that didn't see them, here's the white/orange/orange combo in action:

CsGThUUWcAAC6CE.jpg

CsGZ-p1WAAAicei.jpg

CsGZ-pSWYAAym21.jpg

Cleveland Browns and their horrible combos. ORANGE SOCKS WITH ORANGE PANTS! Do they think they are the 1992-1995 Tampa Bay Buccaneers? Come on, they need to ditch the orange socks with orange pants and use brown socks with orange pants or eventually white socks with brown, orange, and brown trim. Damn! Construction zone orange is not a good color for them at all!

On 9/7/2016 at 1:23 PM, shstpt1 said:

College teams all across the country wear dark colors at home in the same hot temperatures, so why can't the pros? 

To avoid issues, NCAA ruled home team must wear dark jersey UNLESS have permission from visiting team.

Only reason LSU gets the whites at home is they agree to play all those games at night to avoid heat. But, it's up to visiting team to give the Okay.

Do you really think the visiting team is going to give up one of the biggest advantages they have in southern games? And TV now dictates a lot of these must be played during the day.

25 minutes ago, Sykotyk said:

To avoid issues, NCAA ruled home team must wear dark jersey UNLESS have permission from visiting team.

Only reason LSU gets the whites at home is they agree to play all those games at night to avoid heat. But, it's up to visiting team to give the Okay.

Do you really think the visiting team is going to give up one of the biggest advantages they have in southern games? And TV now dictates a lot of these must be played during the day.

Being in the middle of SEC Country, I have heard that the SEC say that LSU does not need special permission to wear white at home. Thankfully, they will wear purple for home games against non-SEC teams--especially vs other Louisiana universities.

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed. Please give me 24 to 48 hours after a game to post corrections as 99% of the time I am not able to sit and post at the time of the game(s).

Regular Season Week 2 (Part1)
Jets @ Bills
EQHZXf6.jpgAuqJzzM.jpg
49ers @ Panthers
tLLMazl.jpgbvCRFUx.jpg
Cowboys @ Redskins
ujr821B.jpgoHoxmWU.jpg
Bengals @ Steelers
aXkQWkP.pnggt6xKh6.jpg
Saints @ Giants
vwBTMFe.jpgtOSmPpy.jpg

Archived