2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, arron25628 said:

And the titans are goig to wear those light blue pants 

https://t.co/5w4oMAlRNQ

This is their best combo IMO. The light blue pants match up well with the light blue on the shoulders and the stripes on the pants are the closest to matching the stripes on the helmet since it's navy/white/navy.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

31 minutes ago, VDizzle12 said:

The new Browns endzones are the worst thing I've ever seen. Practically illegible.

Just came in here to post the same thing. The past couple years, they've had a white stroke around the letters. While it looks somewhat unfinished now, I'm not against them going without the stroke this year -- they don't have it around the letters in any other application of their wordmark.

The problem is that instead of getting rid of the white stroke, they just filled it in orange and bastardized the font. Now it's muddled and almost illegible.

I'm watching the Los Angeles Rams three hour pregame show on Fox 11 Los Angeles.

The Rams are wearing their 1994 throwback colors and with those stupid toilet bowl collars.

The end zones are painted royal blue and bright yellow, and they took the Rams logo off the 50 yard line in favor of the NFL logo, bad choice on the latter.

Well at least they got the color scheme right and they won't look like St. Louis today.

Those LA Rams uniforms are just glowing in the sunshine right now as the players are warming up.

Seahawks in white jerseys and navy pants

On 9/14/2016 at 5:27 PM, TJSC said:

DANG IT! Dumb move by the Rams to not wear their throwbacks in their first regular season game. They have two games to wear them and decide not to wear them at one of the most important games in their history.

Ahem ....

* cough cough 

28 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

The Rams look beautiful. I know it's been said a numerous amount of times, but these should be their uniforms. 

Such a shame this is only temporary, but I think they'll definitely correct that whenever they rebrand.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived