2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed. Please give me 24 to 48 hours after a game to post corrections as 99% of the time I am not able to sit and post at the time of the game(s).

Regular Season Week 5 (Part1) (BYES:Jaguars, Chiefs, Saints, Seahawks)
Cardinals @ 49ers
V2Fztlr.jpgqT0EehF.jpg
Patriots @ Browns
YooK6Kv.jpgVKfcvqc.jpg
Eagles @ Lions
rm5vDtq.jpg2jiHIIy.jpg
Bears @ Colts
AxLZloc.jpgkie5RJ0.jpg
Titans @ Dolphins
YELMM6r.jpgVY0Hkef.jpg

We're getting both the 49ers' all-black look and Steelers' bumblebee look in the same week? Oy. Made even worse by the fact that the Steelers will be going up against my team.

Lots of hideous matchups this week: Cardinals-Niners, Bengals-Cowboys, super-dated Falcons vs. super-dated Broncos, Patriots in white vs. the Browns... lots of eyesores going up against one another.

On the bright side, Colts-Bears is always one of the best uniform matchups in the NFL. I'd put Bears in blue/Colts in white as possibly the best matchup in the league, but this one isn't far behind. Also, Giants-Packers should look great (and I won't see most of it thanks to a Presidential debate at the same damn time).

6 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Tampa is wearing pewter socks with pewter pants... Idiots.  They deserve to lose just for this alone.

I think red socks with pewter pants and pewter socks with white pants. It won't be leotard look and that particular sock will flow into the stripe. When your uniformically challenged, you have to go with something little that works.

KISSwall09.jpg

4 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

At least redskins are wearing burgundy pants again. Those yellow ones are ugly af with white

20 minutes ago, arron25628 said:

did the redskins say they wearing burgundury

7 hours ago, canzman said:

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed. Please give me 24 to 48 hours after a game to post corrections as 99% of the time I am not able to sit and post at the time of the game(s).

The thing I like about the burgundy pants is that the stripes now match the ones on the shoulders and the socks. I know the helmet stripe is still different, but I don't think every stripe has to match.

I'm not sure whether it was just the stadium lights but the Vikings jerseys looked awfully blue last night. The colour mismatch between the helmet and jerseys looked more prominent and the jerseys also stuck out against the field paint as well. 

Archived