2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

6 hours ago, Gobbi said:

I'm not sure whether it was just the stadium lights but the Vikings jerseys looked awfully blue last night. The colour mismatch between the helmet and jerseys looked more prominent and the jerseys also stuck out against the field paint as well. 

I notice that a couple of times of year with the Ravens when they wear purple jerseys. They look more royal blue than purple.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 3:22 PM, hormone said:

I think red socks with pewter pants and pewter socks with white pants. It won't be leotard look and that particular sock will flow into the stripe. When your uniformically challenged, you have to go with something little that works.

The Bucs look better in pewter socks with all combos.  The only time they should wear red is with red jerseys and white pants (which is a combo they rarely have worn).  Red/pewter/red is a complete eyesore with the current uni.   And thank goodness they seemed to have s-canned the out-of-place orange socks.  You aren't orange anymore.  Time to move on.

8 hours ago, dennisbergan said:

The Bucs look better in pewter socks with all combos.  The only time they should wear red is with red jerseys and white pants (which is a combo they rarely have worn).  Red/pewter/red is a complete eyesore with the current uni.   And thank goodness they seemed to have s-canned the out-of-place orange socks.  You aren't orange anymore.  Time to move on.

I miss the orange socks as worn with the white tops and pants.  They wore it just once or twice I think.  Looked good in the outdoor sun.  I never noticed how socks made such a difference. 

20 hours ago, dennisbergan said:

When the Bucs wear pewter socks and pants together they look like every other team who matches the color of their socks with the color of their pants.

Complete idiots.

The Giants wore white shoes with their road uniforms on MNF. Are they now officially a white shoe team?

If so, then that would make the ratio of white to black 14:18. 

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

49ers-Cardinals currently the #1 contender for the vaunted title of Worst Dressed Game of the Year.

Fortunately for them, the Jags and Bucs aren't facing each other this year, so their path to the title seems clear right now!

4 hours ago, Chawls said:

The Giants wore white shoes with their road uniforms on MNF. Are they now officially a white shoe team?

If so, then that would make the ratio of white to black 14:18. 

Yes...when they  are the white pants a part of the primary home uni...this was a no brainer....the black would not look right....I would prefer they go back to the grey pants with the brb stripes like they last used in 2011

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

17 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Browns wearing all brown (Twitter)

Like at least have the decency to wear orange socks and save us a little bit of an eyesore, but nope they have to dress like Mr. Hankey. That organization just can't get anything right.

18 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

49ers uniforms tonight

BLPY68ODhpO.jpg

If only Al Davis was still alive to see this 49ers team across the Bay wearing black.

I'm convinced he'd gasp!

The announcers in the booth said they couldn't even see the red jersey numbers

Not only color-rush needs to go away, but so does Thursday night football in my opinion.

Archived