2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get the blue over blue identity thing in Seattle, but I really wish we could see blue over grey a few times a year.  Maybe even blue over white for a few early home games in the sun, maybe just preseason where nobody is watching?  Also like to see grey over blue just once.  Maybe blue with the color rush green pants for the final home game?  Just a little more variety.  I could live with blue over blue for maybe six or seven games a year. 

Tennessee is in navy jerseys navy pants navy socks, Lord help us!

Cleveland white jerseys white pants orange socks

Redskins burgundy jerseys yellow pants (socks: still TBD,  currently under scientific study)

1 hour ago, aawagner011 said:

Looks like they're paired with solid aqua socks rather than the blue topped socks. Not great.

IMG_4542.JPG

The Dolphins need orange  or white socks, it's a no-brainer.

Why do these teams insist on wearing socks at the top that matches the color of the pants, it's madness!!

They need to simply take a look at Chicago, New England, New York Jets, Kansas City and perhaps I left out a few others as to how to choose the color of the socks to wear when wearing colored pants. This leotard look is awful in the NFL.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lehnhart:

Heard the Chiefs are wearing white jersey and white pants with....white socks. So something they haven't done in a couple years since they've been doing the red socks with tihe all white

Now that's a pure shame.  I've loved this rivalry since the merger in 1970 and when Kansas City wears the red pants in Oakland with their white socks that are striped the contrast is magnificent. Now you say they're not even gonna wear the red socks. that right there will knock that matchup off of Infrared's top  uniform matchup list for Week 6.

4 hours ago, Nick72Phins said:

So the Texans aren't wearing their red jersey against the Colts in primetime ?

No, navy over white.

33 minutes ago, ARTnSocal said:

The Dolphins need orange  or white socks, it's a no-brainer.

Why do these teams insist on wearing socks at the top that matches the color of the pants, it's madness!!

They need to simply take a look at Chicago, New England, New York Jets, Kansas City and perhaps I left out a few others as to how to choose the color of the socks to wear when wearing colored pants. This leotard look is awful in the NFL.

It is. It truly is. Just switched from the Pats/Bengals game because of it. Orange socks would have been miles better with the black pants. As for our look, I'm sick of our navy pants to the point I never want to see them again. Hell, I wish we were a red team and just wore the navy jerseys as alternates. When our logo and colors were first announced, I imagined red jerseys. Why you no red jerseys McNair. Or revise the red pants with a solid blue stripe and wear that with the aways. Everybody went off when our color rush ended up navy. We need to be red. 

57 minutes ago, Lehnhart said:

Heard the Chiefs are wearing white jersey and white pants with....white socks. So something they haven't done in a couple years since they've been doing the red socks with the all white.

That would be weird. 

Washington vs Eagles ain't too bad. Needs more kelly green and white though.

Is it just me or do the Packers facemasks look navy? Did they finally come to their senses and swap out the mismatched green ones while wearing the throwbacks?

edit: never mind... I think it's still green

41 minutes ago, Gobbi said:

Is it just me or do the Packers facemasks look navy? Did they finally come to their senses and swap out the mismatched green ones while wearing the throwbacks?

Looks black.

You just made the Iron List!!

Iron List.png

Archived