2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

It would be a shame if the Bills didn't take advantage of this opportunity.

14 hours ago, Nick72Phins said:

Bills let's make this throwback uni-matchup happen 

Screenshot_2016-10-18-08-04-23-1.png

Screenshot_2016-10-18-07-56-29-1.png

It would make total sense, I hope the Bills do it.

That would have a total AFL look.

6-NOV-1966 ... Buffalo at Miami 

Bills 29  - Dolphins 0

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 2:43 PM, ARTnSocal said:

Why do these teams insist on wearing socks at the top that matches the color of the pants, it's madness!!

They need to simply take a look at Chicago, New England, New York Jets, Kansas City and perhaps I left out a few others as to how to choose the color of the socks to wear when wearing colored pants. This leotard look is awful in the NFL.

I don't know why some of you continue to whine and cry about this every year.  This has been the style for a long time now.  The Bears(whose uniforms have always been a tad overrated and aren't nearly as good as they used to be when the navy was darker and they wore black shoes) with their 1970's socks look strange and elderly today.  Its the old time Bears so they can still sorta pull it off but very few fit into this category.   The Jets look decent with theirs because its simple striping.  Washington is a total mess.  Kansas City has no idea what they want to wear half the time with their road uniforms.  New England's road socks have never matched or made sense with their uniform. Buffalo should just go to a solid blue sock and be done with it already.  They are just faking the "modern classic" look anyway.   The leotard look isn't going anywhere, whether you like it or not.  This isn't some 3 or 4 year fad.  If anything, we'll see solid colored socks (ala the color rush look) make a return before we see anything out of the 1970's move back into prominence.  Always liked the Lions solid blue socks when they wore their practice jerseys (which were called 'throwbacks') on Thanksgiving.

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 11:46 AM, Nick72Phins said:

Dolphins wearing aqua pants at home!!!

I'm shocked all the players didn't keel over in the South Florida heat from wearing dark pants in the sun!

How did they pull off such an improbable win without going all white?  Color me shocked!!  haha

21 minutes ago, dherrera_96 said:

CONFIRMATION: The Broncos are going all-navy against the Texans on Monday night...
http://www.denverpost.com/2016/10/18/broncos-to-wear-all-blue-uniforms-against-texans/

thomas_demaryius_CP_161018.jpg

And the Texans are likely going to wear the blue pants for this game. 

So we got one team wearing navy helmets, jersey, socks and pants. 

The other team is wearing navy helmets, socks and pants.

Too much blue. 

Go A's!

1 hour ago, VikWings said:

The navy uniforms still look decent with white pants, but look like dated crap in mono.

Look how good the game against the Packers looked last year.

495309426-2128.jpg

Yep.  Amazing look. I couldn't believe how much I had missed it while it was away. 

And the result of the game was even better!

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

Slap a red outline on the helmet logo, and you've got a perfect look. That is what the Falcons should be wearing full time, old logo and all.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Archived