2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, chcarlson23 said:

Someone needs to make a decal that fits the whole helmet, so we can have throwback colors, and the NFL can keep the one helmet rule...

they have wraps that go over the whole shell of the helmet. From what I've heard however theyre a real b*tch to put on. 

Browns inexplicably are wearing orange pants at Cincy, who's wearing orange jerseys this week. At least it's with the brown socks. Still that is the most orange that could possibly appear in an NFL game.

And what is the point of color rush if we have a team in all white every week? The Packers in all white at home is stupid. When last have they had back to back home games in alternate uniforms?

NFLfan10:

"And what is the point of color rush if we have a team in all white every week? The Packers in all white at home is stupid. When last have they had back to back home games in alternate uniforms?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I so agree, this color-rush is a total farce.

Fans  all over are clamoring to see teams wearing throwback uniforms, but most are being held back because of the stupid one-helmet rule.  

First time Green Bay has worn white pants since 1958.  Their uncolor-rush uniform set looks ridiculous with white socks, they should at least be wearing the green socks.

Bad News:   Buffalo is officially wearing white jerseys with blue pants at Miami Sunday and we all know that the Dolphins are wearing their 1966 genuine-aqua jerseys and white pants.  Had the Bills chose to wear their 1965 based all-white throwbacks it would've had the great look of an old AFL game.

The Bills really blew it.

39 minutes ago, WM1988 said:

The Packers have an all yellow uniform combo they could have used. I've seen it in Madden, I just wonder why they didn't use that instead of all white.

Just because its in madden doesnt mean anything becaue thats there color rush combo they released 

Falcons decalgate continues. Originally shown with the wings which connect to the outer white outline like they had in the 90s.

IMG_4605.JPG

For reference:

IMG_4601.JPG

Now they are reverting back back to the wings which just float in space and have a different outer stroke.

IMG_4624.JPG

IMG_4625.JPG

They are just reusing the same decals from the 1966 helmets.

IMG_4626.JPG

On 10/19/2016 at 5:09 PM, s3ahawkz said:

What if the chargers were allowed to wear their powder blue uniforms this week against the Falcons. That would be sick but the NFL never allows color vs color except for that ugly color rush

I mean they allowed the Cowboys Chiefs AFL throwback in 2009, which was color on color, so who knows?

ClAFLDa.png

Archived