2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, msubulldog said:

Titans in mono-navy is tolerable, but it just doesn't work out vs the Texans in white over navy.

I'm not a fan of their mono-navy. It seems to be the look they were going for this season with all five games with the navy jerseys also having navy pants.

The Browns wore 13 different uniform combinations this season. Is that some kind of record?

I'm a lifelong Dolphins fan who has never embraced our most recent logo/uniform change, but I find myself liking the all-aqua look today.  Perhaps the new HD TV Santa brought me is changing my perspective.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

2 hours ago, Pauly said:

This would be a real good match-up if the Dolphins wore white pants and the Patriots wore some type of white or silver pants.The navy pants are dated and need to go.

Yes, the Pats looked a lot better back in the days when they wore silver pants.

2 hours ago, msubulldog said:

They have never worn silver pants with the white jerseys with the current set--except in a commercial circa 2006-7.

Yes, I was thinking about the earlier lighter blue uniforms that featured silver pants both home and away.

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed. Please give me 24 hours from the time of the game to post corrections as I am not always at my computer at the time of the games.

Post Season Wild Card Round (BYES: Cowboys, Patriots, Falcons, Chiefs)
Raiders @ Texans
OPYpbd2.jpgwecqGS9.jpg
Lions @ Seahawks
3lHu1sQ.jpgsiEP2wS.jpg
Dolphins @ Steelers
TvFNgDZ.jpggt6xKh6.jpg
Giants @ Packers
DuEbeND.jpgemopVbk.jpg

It was nice seeing Seattle finally wear navy pants in San Fran. Good looking match up.

With how little Miami has worn the aqua pants with the new set, it's pretty shocking to think this will (presumably) be the third time they've worn them against Pittsburgh - earlier this year at home and in snowy Pittsburgh back in 2013 (which was the first time they ever wore them)

Archived