2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

15 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

The Giants punter isn't wearing sleeves under his jersey. Looks weird in the cold because every kicker/punter I've seen always wears sleeves in the cold

He changed at halftime.

It's where I sit.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed. Please give me 24 hours from the time of the game to post corrections as I am not always at my computer at the time of the games.

Post Season Divisional Round
Seahawks @ Falcons
WuhMmhc.jpgTUVHgZX.jpg
Texans @ Patriots
3ScmRHH.jpgw4hD5O6.jpg
Steelers @ Chiefs
3xSXvL0.jpgmYnedIX.jpg
Packers @ Cowboys
emopVbk.jpgujr821B.jpg

On 1/7/2017 at 4:33 PM, FinsUp1214 said:

Houston's navy over white, I feel, is the league's best individual "modern classic". Paired with the always-great Raiders roads, this matchup is a thing of beauty. 

It seems like the Texan players look taller when decked out in their "classic looks" of navy over white or white over navy.

Saw this in the Houston Chronicle's website today. Apparantly the Texans logo is a pretty obvious ripoff of the Georgian (the Eastern European country) Republic Party logo, established 40 years ago. 

Edit.. Paul Lukas tweeted this out and the logo was not in existence for the political party until a few years after the Texans used it. The party has been in existence since 1978, but with different logo.

IMG_5046.PNG

33 minutes ago, mmejia said:

Saw this in the Houston Chronicle's website today. Apparantly the Texans logo is a pretty obvious ripoff of the Georgian (the Eastern European country) Republic Party logo, established 40 years ago. 

IMG_5046.PNG

I'd like to see that in existence before the Texans unveiled it before I'm buying that Houston ripped off Georgia, and not the other way around.

It's where I sit.

Archived