dherrera_96

2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

msubulldog    62
1 hour ago, WM1988 said:

Not sure if it's allowed here, but the Chargers have unveiled their new logo. Looks very "meh" in my opinion.

FB_IMG_1484238365261.jpg

Too Dodger-esque

s3ahawkz    52
11 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

Chargers changed the colors of their new logo. Hopefully this means they'll go to powder blue uniforms

IMG_20170113_163814.jpg

UPDATE: I think the chargers are just trying to :censored: with us now

IMG_20170114_040358.jpg

s3ahawkz    52
29 minutes ago, crosfam said:

No surprise.  I like white over grey but doubt to ever see it in a playoff game after SB48. 

C2Jc_9UUsAEw6oO.jpg

We also are 1-4 with the white over gray combo while undefeated in the playoffs with white over navy. Still waiting for the time we wear gray over navy

s3ahawkz    52

Ok since it's almost a given that the patriots will make it to the super bowl I think the best possible matchup uniform wise would be vs the Packers

dennisbergan    61
7 hours ago, crosfam said:

. No surprise.  I like white over grey but doubt to ever see it in a playoff game after SB48

I don't think the Seahawks losing wearing all navy in SB48 has anything to do with the white/grey combo.

fouhy12    227
1 minute ago, dennisbergan said:

I don't think the Seahawks losing wearing all navy in SB48 has anything to do with the white/grey combo.

He was saying that because the Seahawks won SB48 wearing white over navy, they'll wear white over navy instead of white over grey for playoff games.

18 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

UPDATE: I think the chargers are just trying to :censored: with us now

IMG_20170114_040358.jpg

Using navy and white AND powder blue and gold? No surprises; that's a typical Charger thing to do.

S316    4

Why don't the Cowboys just wear blue at home against the Packers like they did on their win on Thanksgiving against the Redskins, The other time they wore blue jerseys this year was a 35-10 win at the Browns, I really don't think that the blue Jersey curse even exist anymore

Mitch B    269

My enjoyment of televised sports is greatly enhanced of late since Santa brought me a 21st Century TV.  Watching the NFL Game right now, I am in awe of how great the Greenbay Packers look.  Their uniforms have had relatively few changes in my lifetime, but still look fresh. Dallas on the other hand, continues to show me wasted potential in an iconic look.

Pauly    28

Amen.The Packers looked great today.On the field and on the scoreboard.Although next week it would be nice if Atlanta wore black instead of red tops.Might look better vs the Packers white road jerseys.

Sykotyk    307

At this point, the worst matchup would be Chiefs-Falcons. Too much red. Packers-Chiefs still in line to be the best looking matchup.

With one game left in the divisional round, if Green Bay wins next week, it's a Super Bowl rematch for the Packers.