International soccer uniform designs

Aggie12

Hello all. These are concept designs for national soccer/football teams. I have made a home, away and third for each country. I will post one each day. I will try to make revisions when I can and where I see necessary. C&C is welcome, please keep comments relevant to the thread. Eager to hear what y'all think. Thanks

First up is Algeria

Algeria

Home kit- all white kit with green accents, the top features a split tonal design that mimics the Algerian flag showing the two halves with the crescent moon and star.

Away kit- all green kit with white accents, the top features a rhombus green gradient that is more noticeable as you move down the shirt. The rhombus is a common element in Arabic architecture and design.

Third kit- all black design with green accents, the top features dark diagonal pinstripes

bb806e38815283.5770803591e7f.jpg

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really hoping for comments, but I'll still press on and post the design for today

Argentina

Home kit- classic white and blue striped top with a black collar. the shorts are black while the socks are white

Away kit- two tone blue kit that fades from dark to light with a diagonal line stripe gradient, all accents are in gold

Third kit- light blue kit with white accents and a single white centered hoop across the torso. the top also features a sublimated sun design centered on the player number

f3ce6c38815283.57708035926bb.jpg

Algeria looks fantastic, especially the primary, on the Argentina third I'd like to see a different color than the light blue, possibly a shade of green and or dark green, I know it would get a way from traditional Argentine colors, but it sure would make a greater variation in their kits

34 minutes ago, Jvhn177 said:

Algeria looks fantastic, especially the primary, on the Argentina third I'd like to see a different color than the light blue, possibly a shade of green and or dark green, I know it would get a way from traditional Argentine colors, but it sure would make a greater variation in their kits

Thanks for the comment. for the argentina third kit, I wanted to use a color that is related to the country, the team doesn't were an all light blue kit so it is different, in terms of other teams I really try to use colors related to the country and not just random colors for third kits.

3rd day, 3rd team

Australia

Home kit- classic three color kit of yellow top, green shorts, and white socks. the sleeves feature a green diagonal stripe gradient

Away kit- a two tone navy blue with all yellow accents kit that features diagonal hoops with a split tonal design featuring the southern cross

Third kit- an all white kit with green sleeves and accents, the top features an aboriginal design that fades as it goes down

de4ae338815283.5770803592de9.jpg

12 minutes ago, StaatsBrett said:

Love the Australian  design 

Thanks

9 minutes ago, Victormrey said:

Good job thus far, I specially like Australia. Soccer National Teams hardly ever get 3rd kits, but I think it's a good idea.

BTW, have you thought on adding the three stripes to the Adidas' designs?

Yeah I always make three kits, and I think it almost should be a rule to make sure that you don't have clashing kits, as for adidas stripes, they are not on there because the jersey faces front, so you can't see the stripes on the shorts and shirts anyways. I thought of it as if the shirts had the stripes going down the side of the jersey, and facing center you can't see them, thats why they aren't there

8 minutes ago, Aggie12 said:

Thanks

Yeah I always make three kits, and I think it almost should be a rule to make sure that you don't have clashing kits, as for adidas stripes, they are not on there because the jersey faces front, so you can't see the stripes on the shorts and shirts anyways. I thought of it as if the shirts had the stripes going down the side of the jersey, and facing center you can't see them, thats why they aren't there

OK, nice. Oh, and if you accept requests, could you do a set for Venezuela?

Day 4

Belgium- all three kits feature a retro stylized lion crest from the 80s along with the current fa crest

Home kit- classic red and black kit with yellow accents, the traditional kit features stripes on the sleeves to create the Belgium flag

Away kit- this kit is inspired by the great Belgian teams and kits of the early 1980's an all white kit with tri-color accents, the top features a throwback tri color argyle design on the front

third kit- an all yellow kit with black and red accents features a sash creating the Belgium flag

a9993f38815283.577080359364d.jpg

I think I am going to start posting 2 concepts a day instead of one, so part 2 of day 4

Bosnia & Herzegovina

Home kit- all blue kit with yellow accents, the top features a two tone blue design that splits the top in half and features diagonal stars resembling the Bosnian flag

Away kit- all white kit with blue accents, the top features an overlapping tonal blue gradient

Third kit-  all yellow kit with blue accents, the top features a fleur di lis design at the bottom of the kit

85c9f438815283.5770803594121.jpg

They're all solid kits, I especially like Austrailia, but I think you need to shake things up with the clash and third kits. All of them have been monochrome, and I think you should explore using different combinations. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, mattb6 said:

They're all solid kits, I especially like Austrailia, but I think you need to shake things up with the clash and third kits. All of them have been monochrome, and I think you should explore using different combinations. 

In terms of monochromatic kits, the colors of the kits is not really my decision teams have traditional looks, and so sometimes they are monochromatic, and also I'm trying to create kits that won't cause clashing.

Algeria- typically has monochromatic white kit for home and green kit away

Argentina- typically has a monochromatic all blue away kit

Australia- typically has a monochromatic blue away kit in recent history

Belgium- the all white kit is a throwback to a similar kit in the 1980's the all yellow kit helps avoid clashes since the home kit is black and red

Bosnia- traditionally has an all blue home and all white away. the third color for the country is yellow.

The amount of monochromatic kits is not necessarily a choice, it is the nature of designing soccer kits.

Archived