International soccer uniform designs

Aggie12

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Victormrey said:

The Belgium set is great! Love the use of their old crest, as well as the retro design for the away kit. Bosnia is nice as well, I really like the 3rd kit.

Kepp up the good work!

thanks

5 minutes ago, New York's Greatest said:

They look great! Question are you taking suggestions for countries to do not sure if you said it somewhere?

I can Victormrey asked for venezuala, and I said I can could get to it when I can. I am doing these in alphabetical order. currently working on japan. I might have already made the country you want. just let me know

2 hours ago, Aggie12 said:

I can Victormrey asked for venezuala, and I said I can could get to it when I can. I am doing these in alphabetical order. currently working on japan. I might have already made the country you want. just let me know

Cool, I love to see Israel, I'd love to see what  you can do with that.

On 28/06/2016 at 9:31 PM, Aggie12 said:

3rd day, 3rd team

Australia

Home kit- classic three color kit of yellow top, green shorts, and white socks. the sleeves feature a green diagonal stripe gradient

Away kit- a two tone navy blue with all yellow accents kit that features diagonal hoops with a split tonal design featuring the southern cross

Third kit- an all white kit with green sleeves and accents, the top features an aboriginal design that fades as it goes down

de4ae338815283.5770803592de9.jpg

Australia looks tops mate, you really captured the aesthetic of previous kits worn by Australia, so well done.

Just a question- what program do you use, because I really like that template of yours?

Day 5

Brasil

Home kit- classic tri-color kit, yellow top features mostly green accents and some blue, mainly includes a horizontal stripe gradient that fades from the bottom up,

Away kit- blue top with dark blue shoulders and white accents, white shorts, and blue socks, the top also features a dark blue cluster of stars that comes from the Brazilian flag.

Third kit- three color all green kit with yellow accents, dark green shoulders, light green socks, the shorts features light green stripe gradient that fades to the socks.

d9fa4c38815283.57708035948df.jpg

Day 5 part 2

Cameroon

Home kit- classic tri-color kit, green kit features both cameroon fa crest and lion crest. the top features a gradient sublimated African print.

Away kit- all white kit with a tri-color vertical sash to resemble the Cameroonian flag

Third kit- red top, green shorts and red socks, the top features sublimated lion design

ebc91338815283.5770803594fa0.jpg

8 minutes ago, Rollins Man said:

what brazil kit?

These are all very nice by the way.

I was talking about the away kit I made for brasil, it has the stars on it that are also featured on the flag of brasil, its inspired by the new away kit for porto new balance made which also features stars

Day 6

Canada

Home kit- all red kit with white accents, the top features a white chevron across the chest which features an emerging maple leaf shape in the middle of the chevron

Away kit- all white kit with red accents, the top features a fading maple leaf flake look on the sleeves in gray

Third kit- a black and gray kit, the top features a maple leaf line gradient

d8361038815283.57708035983e4.jpg

Day 6 part 2

Chile

Home kit- classic tri-color kit the top features a single bar across the chest, the bar is unevenly split diagonally into two colors blue and white

Away kit- all white kit with red and blue accents the top features split color sleeves of red and blue

Third kit- a blue top with red shorts and blue socks, the top features a star shape gradient centered on the crest

b0a17f38815283.5770803595836.jpg

Archived