International soccer uniform designs

Aggie12

@StaatsBrett, here you go China, I am posting it now since I have passed up C in the alphabet already

China

Home- all red kit with yellow accents, the top features dark red sleeves and a dark red stripe gradient that feature the 5 stars from the chinese flag cut out from those stripes

Away kit- all yellow kit with red accents, the top features a dragon scale gradient

Third kit- a more traditional all white kit that features red accents, the top has a red bar across the chest

8168d338815283.5781ae1a74fff.jpg

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, anybody who wants a country done, just let me know. And Should I post more a day because it will take some time if I do only post 2 a day

Here are the countries that I have already made and just need to post, if there are countries that I haven't done that you want done let me know

South Korea

Spain

Sweden

Switzerland

Turkey

Ukraine

Uruguay

USA

Venezuela

Wales

19 minutes ago, StaatsBrett said:

China's  looks amazing  great  job 

thanks

1 hour ago, Rollins Man said:

i like the dragon scale pattern, but i think there is a little too much going on on the red jersey.

I don't know how there is too much going on it has a stripe gradient that helps fade from the dark red to the lighter red and has some pieces taken out to create stars

Ok so I think i am going to post 4 concepts a day, 2 in the morning and 2 later in the day, I really would like to see more comments,but i understand

SO next up for @New York's Greatest is Israel

Israel

Home kit- all light blue kit with white accents, the kit features a diamond and star of david pattern gradient. I went with light blue to give Israel a new unique look by using colors from the Israel FA crest

Away kit- an all white kit with light blue accents, the Adidas stripes feature three different shades of blue as well as accents on the sleeves

Third kit- an all dark blue kit with white accents, the top features a white and light blue bar mimicking the Israeli flag

db325138815283.577583ad4ffbb.jpg

Next up is Italy

Home- classic blue and white kit for the azurri, the top features a stripe gradient chevron in the colors of the Italian flag

Away-  classic reverse of white and blue for the away kit, the top features a more traditional look with the single blue hoop that goes across the chest

Third kit- a throwback kit that is resembles the first kits that Italy wore, a classic lighter blue top with pinstripes, with black shorts and light blue socks

c2be0a38815283.577313eb7c85f.jpg

1 hour ago, Aggie12 said:

thanks

I don't know how there is too much going on it has a stripe gradient that helps fade from the dark red to the lighter red and has some pieces taken out to create stars

You got the stripes, the stars, the sublimated chest, along with the crest and nike logo, it just looks really busy. I think maybe using a different template like the ones you just posted would work better. Or maybe try the scale pattern on the red, i think that would look cool.

You got the stripes, the stars, the sublimated chest, along with the crest and nike logo, it just looks really busy. I think maybe using a different template like the ones you just posted would work better. Or maybe try the scale pattern on the red, i think that would look cool.

Sorry I'm just gonna have to respectfully disagree, the stripes with the stars is one design element. The crest and Nike patch and panels on the chest are all necessary and realistic parts of the kit, so really I've only added one design feature. What it sounds like is that you think anything other than a plain shirt is to busy. And I'm not using anothe template because this is the Nike template I use, the other ones I just posted were adidas and puma, these templates aren't exactly the same they differ to fit with real life kits

2 hours ago, TheGiantsFan said:

Awesome series you got going here! Great kit designs all around~ :)

May I kindly request a concept for the Philippines, perhaps? That'd be nice to see. :)

Ok

20 minutes ago, XenonDesigns said:

Italy's home is perfect! Great work overall.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Aggie12 said:

Sorry I'm just gonna have to respectfully disagree, the stripes with the stars is one design element. The crest and Nike patch and panels on the chest are all necessary and realistic parts of the kit, so really I've only added one design feature. What it sounds like is that you think anything other than a plain shirt is to busy. And I'm not using anothe template because this is the Nike template I use, the other ones I just posted were adidas and puma, these templates aren't exactly the same they differ to fit with real life kits

I wouldn't say it needs to be plain, like i said the yellow jersey looks nice, but with that chest pattern thing on the red it makes it look like one design on top of another design, instead of just one predominant design. I think the reason the yellow doesn't seem as busy is because the pattern in coming from the bottom an fading away as it approaches the chest pattern, where as with the red the pattern starts from above on top of the chest pattern. Like the Italian jersey you have the gradient flag and the crest and all that stuff, but if it had that chest pattern thing underneath it would be two different sublimated designs layered on the other like with the china red. 

Day 14 Part 1

Ivory coast

Home- an all orange kit, the top features a sublimated elephant on the front

Away - an all green kit, the top features dark green tusks that wrap around the collar

Third- an all white kit with a vertical tri-color sash to create the ivorian flag

989e0a38815283.5774125c8311e.jpg

Day 14 Part 2

Jamaica

Home- an all yellow kit with black and green accents, the top features a black and green zigzag bar across the torso

Away- a green and black kit with yellow accents, the top features a yellow sash

Third kit- an all white kit with black and green accents the sleeves feature tri-color cuffs

3025e838815283.5774125c837d4.jpg

5 hours ago, Aggie12 said:

the chest panels are realistic parts of the kits, thats actually how the nike kits look, the panels are part of the new vapor tech, they are there just get over it its fine france-euro-2016-away-kit-3.jpg

i know they're part of the design. just giving my thoughts not sure why you think i should "just get over it". 

16 hours ago, Aggie12 said:

Ok so I think i am going to post 4 concepts a day, 2 in the morning and 2 later in the day, I really would like to see more comments,but i understand

SO next up for @New York's Greatest is Israel

Israel

Home kit- all light blue kit with white accents, the kit features a diamond and star of david pattern gradient. I went with light blue to give Israel a new unique look by using colors from the Israel FA crest

Away kit- an all white kit with light blue accents, the Adidas stripes feature three different shades of blue as well as accents on the sleeves

Third kit- an all dark blue kit with white accents, the top features a white and light blue bar mimicking the Israeli flag

db325138815283.577583ad4ffbb.jpg

Absolutely stunning!

i know they're part of the design. just giving my thoughts not sure why you think i should "just get over it". 

I know you are just giving your opinion, and I have mine back. But you kept going, the way you put it made you sound like I could just put it on a different template, it's my thread so when I say leave it then leave it. I just don't want clog up the thread, so it's done

Archived