World American Football League *GREECE*

the_grateful_ted

England, Ireland and Switzerland are pretty much perfect now. Great job

I actually kind of like the devil logo for Belgium instead but this one does look a little more professional. It's a great logo but if seems more like a secondary logo. Other than that, the updates have been great and can't wait for more

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Magic Dynasty said:

All of those are great!

Thank you! The C&C really helped me out!

1 hour ago, ZionEagle said:

I think the Belgium update and the Swiss jerseys are my favorite. I think you did the right thing by coming up with a different logo for Belgium, although I keep thinking of a European car logo whenever I see it :P 

The swiss set is still by far my favorite! Oh stop haha, maybe they'll call me up for a logo update of their own!

1 hour ago, natolian10 said:

I actually kind of like the devil logo for Belgium instead but this one does look a little more professional. It's a great logo but if seems more like a secondary logo. Other than that, the updates have been great and can't wait for more

Really? I just was never able to find a face or upper body I really liked, but I'm glad you liked it! If I come up with thirds for some teams, might get some kind of throwback for Belgium! Unfortunately, some teams are going to have a secondary like logo, just for some variety in the types of logos the league has. Thanks for all the C&C you gave so far!

I have 3 of the next 4 done, will be posted sometime today! Thanks to you guys who always give me good C&C, its really appreciated! 

3 hours ago, sleuthpanther said:
5 hours ago, natolian10 said:

Really? I just was never able to find a face or upper body I really liked, but I'm glad you liked it! If I come up with thirds for some teams, might get some kind of throwback for Belgium! Unfortunately, some teams are going to have a secondary like logo, just for some variety in the types of logos the league has. Thanks for all the C&C you gave so far!

Yeah I didn't like it a whole lot at first but for some reason it stuck with me. But this one is great too. Can't wait to see the next team!

On 7/20/2016 at 11:44 AM, Broncoboy7 said:

Nice job! Great updates on all the teams that needed it

Thanks, and thank you for your great consistence in feeback! 

23 hours ago, natolian10 said:

Yeah I didn't like it a whole lot at first but for some reason it stuck with me. But this one is great too. Can't wait to see the next team!

Well I'm working through the next new team, but for now...

The last 4 revisions of the Western Conference!  Once more, in the spoilers.

FRANCE

Spoiler

FranceHome.pngFranceAway.png

*Completely changed the Fleur De Lis pattern, went with an elegant, paisley looking pattern instead

*Added WAFL logo and number to back of helmet

*Added French flag to back collar

*Added "France" to front bumper

Added Paisley pattern all over gloves

NETHERLANDS

Spoiler

NetherlandsHome.pngNetherlandsAway.png

*Removed the triangle on the back of the helmet

*Added Dutch Flag to front bumper

*Fixed number to 35

SPAIN

Spoiler

SpainHome.pngSpainAway.png

Pretty well regarded, not many complaints

*Added "Terminar con fuerza" to the back collar

And now Portugal with the main changes!

PORTUGAL

PortugalHome.pngPortugalAway.png

*Sublimated the sash

*Removed green shoulder caps, only one sublimated cap on sash side

*Numbers and name have green outline

*Fixed Neck logo 

*Fixed number from 39 to 41

*Fixed sash on gloves, sublimated

*Added "Portugal" to back helmet bumper

*Changed the helmet stripe end to one of the points from the cross of the logo. This would not work on pants so pants remain same

And the last Western Conference piece, the Standings! If the style of the actual standings don't work, let me know! This is the first thing like this I've tried.

WesternConferenceStandings.png

Also let me know what you think of the standings, any disagreements? The first Eastern team should be up tomorrow at some point, more C&C is always appreciated, have a good day guys!

Wow every update is fantastic. I especially love the new helmet stripe on Portugal. And the sublimation of the sash works a lot better. The standings are a nice touch too. Good work as always.

On 7/22/2016 at 9:51 AM, natolian10 said:

Wow every update is fantastic. I especially love the new helmet stripe on Portugal. And the sublimation of the sash works a lot better. The standings are a nice touch too. Good work as always.

Thank you! I'm very happy with the changes to Portugal.

On 7/22/2016 at 0:14 PM, Broncoboy7 said:

Good standings! I agree with them all.

Thanks! These standings will definitely come in to play later.

On 7/23/2016 at 7:13 PM, Wackyriderfan14 said:

Cant wait for Canada

You're not the first whose said that, I'll probably move up the American Conference to appease the masses!

On 7/24/2016 at 5:36 AM, Magic Dynasty said:

I love the use of the wordmarks for the team names in the standings, also the sublimated sash works a LOT better

Thank you very much, I 100% agree. The whole uniform looks more complete from all your C&C!

Just wanted to drop in and say this thread is not dead, I just needed a break. Something should be posted by tomorrow, thanks for your patience!

Welcome to the Eastern Conference! Teams from this conference are, Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, South Korea and Thailand. Here is first off the list, India!

IndiaPromotional.png

The logo is a elephant in a roundel surrounded by indian floral patterning.This is what I'm looking for C&C for most, I'm not 100% happy with the logo as of now. Colors are blue and orange, alot of inspiration was taken from the cricket team. Font is Bulldog Bold by Conrad, and I'm using the Nike Pro Combat Template from Scott Springer at Mockup Arena.

IndiaHome.pngIndiaAway.png

Helmet

"Why is it Navy?" For some reason the cricket team has navy, felt helmets. I think it's because of the felt or material it's made of, but I thought it looked very classy either way. However I'm not unwilling to change it up to royal lids, what do you guys think? I put the Flag of India on the front bumper.

Jersey

Originally I wanted to use super modern striping, but after I tried both, I thought traditional striping like this looked much better.

Pants

Striping continues to pants

Accessories

Pretty standard, striping at socks is at top of socks because i thought it looked better.

So, the first Eastern Conference team is out! What do you guys think? What Eastern Conference team should I tackle next? C&C is always appreciated, have a great day guys!

• 4 weeks later...

"I'm not dead yet! I feel Happy!" 

Hello again guys, it's been a while. It's been busy for me moving into college and getting through football camp, but I'm back! Releases will be more limited, but this weekend I've had some free time to crank another one out. I'm no longer restricting myself to moving through one conference at a time, it was getting stale. On this note, here's our next team!

CanadaPromotional.png

Probably the most requested in the past, here they are! Canada is part of the AMERICAN CONFERENCE. So obviously the maple leaf, I screwed around a bit with an school maple leaf for a while but liked this more. Red AND black make appearance here, Canada Hockey makes use of BFBS all the time and I thought it looked good in football. Font is Beaverton Bold by conrad, template by scott springer on Mockup Arena!

CanadaHome.pngCanadaAway.png

Helmet

I went between red and black alot but red won out. Basically Oregon State's helmet, but it just looks so damn cool. THE STRIPES LOOK LIKE BEAVER TEETH. BEAVER=CANADA. I thought it looked pretty good, if you guys think the ripoff isn't worth it let me know!

Jersey

Pretty standard, I wanted Canada to be very stripe heavy. On the collar it says "Lets win, eh?"

Pants

Put the logo on the pants. Upper body was too cluttered.

Accessories

Wasn't sure what else to do here, if you guys have any cool glove ideas let me know as well!

On 7/26/2016 at 9:19 PM, fjw8 said:

Belgium and Spain are by far my favorite. I really like how you didn't incorporate green into India's uniform. How about South Korea next?

I actually tried green, it was a mini disaster for sure. South Korea will pop up soon, thanks for the C&C!

On 7/27/2016 at 1:01 PM, Broncoboy7 said:

I think the one thing that bothers me with the logo is the "tusk". It just seems like an elephant with a random thing coming out of its mouth. It probably would look better if that is removed.

Agreed, I'll fix that soon.

On 7/27/2016 at 8:00 PM, ahowe6464 said:

I just got into this series. Everything looks absolutely amazing, great work!

Thank you, hope you stick around!

On 8/4/2016 at 7:33 PM, Power_Ranger_Rick said:

I actually like that India logo a lot. Maybe ditch the tusk like @Broncoboy7 said, but either way the roundel, elephant and floral pattern combined scream "India"

Tusk will come off for sure, I may revamp India at some point altogether. Thank you!

So I am back, content will be more scattered. Since I'm not going by conference anymore just let me know whatever country you want, and I'll let you know if its part of WAFL! Looking forward to more C&C, glad to be back!

20 minutes ago, Silence of the Rams said:

Seriously dude?

Anyway 

Are Scotland and Hong Kong in

What? I want to see them, all the others look great!

Welcome to Kansas, where you can see your future, literally.

image.png

IMG_1326.PNG

Archived