Various soccer concepts

Ninox

Hello, I'm Ninox from Slovenia and I'm already designing jerseys for 3 years. I've now decided to also post my concepts here. I hope you enjoy them.

I've chosen Juventus for my first concept.

Home:

homedmsvl.png

Away:

awayahsu9.png

Third: Inspired by the columns of the Juventus Stadium
thirdvesfc.png
GK:

gkt3sog.png

Holy crap, Ninox! After so many years! :o:D

The execution of your kits is amazing now. Much better than back in the kf-times. Glad to see you here.

(I'm Aserbaijan23 btw, but I think you noticed that already)

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Juventus

Home - looks great, love the option of mostly white or mostly black

Away - think the design needs some work, and would like to see all pink as the option instead of white

Third - like the idea I just think it needs more work, maybe also make the adidas stripes red white and green

Gk- great

Barca,

Home - great, no complaints

Away - I would suggest red sleeves and red socks as first option, yellow socks as second option

third- I would suggest yellow sleeves and black socks

GK- great

I am liking the concepts and designs, keep up the good work

6 hours ago, sleuthpanther said:

The one thing I have about jueventus is that in the collar/upper chest area, it gets super crowded. I would consider removing just one thing, probably NOT the manufacturer or team logo.

The two extra patches are worn for the champions of the Italian league so juve will be wearing those patches. Keep the patches

• 4 weeks later...

Arsenal:

Home: Inspired by a home kit from 1933. A classical shirt with white shorts and socks. Red socks are also available for the away game at Chelsea.

home8tqqs.png

Away: Inspired by the 70s away kits. Away at Crystal Palace they wear yellow shorts.

awayrrq7c.png

Third: Maybe a bit to similar to the actual third kit but i just wanted to use neon yellow to match the goalkeeper kits.

thirduzp9r.png
GK: Black and light blue with CMYK details.

gkymrjo.png

The next Puma set:

Girondins de Bordeaux:

Home: A navy shirt with 1 white V stripe and 5 lighter v stripes. The kit also has a collar like the Arsenal home kit.

homesxsgu.png

Away: A white kit with a fading V pattern in pink.

awayqnsjj.png

Third: Black kit with a grey V stripe and silver logos.

third0ssii.png

GK: Just Pumas goalkeeper template in yellow and blue.

gkjts4m.png

3 hours ago, Aggie12 said:

I like the Bordeaux kits, although I would recommend a red and or pink kit for the third kit.

I know that the third clashes with the home kit but Bordeaux always has a dark third kit and it works for them.

Archived