Various soccer concepts

Ninox

Just now, Ninox said:

I know that the third clashes with the home kit but Bordeaux always has a dark third kit and it works for them.

well, I realize that sometimes they have a dark third kit, but sometimes they also have red away kits. the fact that they have a lot of dark kits as both home and third kits is really stupid by both the club and puma.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Manchester United:

Home: Red shirt with a white v-collar, inspired by the kits of the 50s. White socks are used in european games and black shorts are also available for kit clashes.

home8huux.png

Away: White shirt with a red collar and red sleeve cufs, inspired by the away kits from the 60s. Red shorts and socks are available for the away game at West Ham.

away0ouuu.png

Third: Dark blue kit with the iconic pattern consisting out of Ms. Away at Southampton they wear white shorts to avoid a kit clash.

thirdyeuse.png

GK: Based on the Revigo 17 template, the goalkeeper kits are solar yellow and black, respectively.

gk4iu7q.png

• 1 month later...

Thanks kerlon :)

Ajax:

Home: The idea to incorporate black into an Ajax kit was on my mind for quite some time already. Ajax fans wouldn't really like it I think. The triple-x on the socks is from the flag of Amsterdam of course.

home4mjrm.png

Away: Nothing special. Grey and black with some striking green accents. I really love those green alternative shorts tho.

awayprjf3.png

GK: Just the green and yellow versions of the Revigo 17 template.

gkvxkad.png

Looking good so far!  I like what you've done with Hamburg - the diamond pattern works wonders on the home kit, and bringing back the half-and-half look was a good call for the clash.  The third I do like (historical precedence is good!), but it feels a little too plain.  It needs some sort of pattern to make it more exciting.  Maybe a center stripe like the 2011-12 third kit, or maybe pinstripes like the Champions League winning kit from the 1982-83 season.  I also really like what you did with Ajax - the black is untraditional but I think it looks great, and the black and green clash kit (despite looking a bit too similar to the old black kits the Sounders wore) looks great also.  I'd love to see some sort of third kit for them - maybe a toned down version of the infamous 1989-90 away kit?  Regardless, great work!  Looking forward to any other teams you might design in the near future!

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

Damn thanks for the great feedback @FlyingLamprey. :) 

Now I normally don't change my kits. But I've decided to do an alternative away and third jersey for Hamburg. The away is a remake of the CL Final kit. The third is light blue with a diamond design.

awaytobwg.pngthirdn4x86.png

Who is the rival of Hamburg? Yes, Werder. So here is a Werder set:

Home: I had this idea for quite a while already. I think the dark green and gold combination looks very classy. Would be better without the sponsor.though.

homepfayt.png

Away. White kit with a diamond pattern. Nothing really special.

awayszlkk.png

Third. Werder normally carries over their away kit from past season and uses it as a third kit, so I did the same. The kit is based on last seasons template and the clashing socks are also characteristic for last seasons nike kits.

thirdbsaki.png

GK: Nikes goalkeeper template in yellow and red.

gkpta82.png

Archived