Nike AeroSwift Basketball (Work in Progress)

colinturner95

So, I'm working on branching out from hockey and football concepts and to do that, I need a template:Screenshot (46).png

So, I think people were a little underwhelmed with the Rio uniforms being a little too cookie-cutter. However, the template doesn't look too bad overall. So, I'm trying to create a good working template. 

HOWEVER, I don't have a good view of the back, or a good close up view of the uniforms in general. So this is what I have so far. I don't have a back to work with so it currently doesn't exist. The front looks like a simple basketball jersey. I'm not sure if there are any seams up by the shoulders so I left that off. The Vapor mesh/dots are found on the shoulders and chest. 

I'll let you guys look at this, see what you think, offer up suggestions, etc. 

I WILL BE RELEASING IT, BUT NOT QUITE YET. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

45 minutes ago, mattb6 said:

The sleeves definitely need to be more narrow, you can tell on all the USA jerseys that they are gravitating more towards a bro-tank type deal. 

I had traced the base off of the image of the Hyperelite Disruption jersey in the Nike Basketball catalog. I thought the two had comparable shoulder widths. I'll take another look at it but it might have been the image I traced it off of. 

mmpx1686-smalljpg-84e1ba5639222678.jpg 

FY16_INNO_BB_AEROSWIFT_USAB_KDURANT_MNS_

AmPJ0Ty.png 

• 8 months later...
  • Atomic locked this topic

Archived