Jacksonville Jaguars Concept

SR Designs

My idea for a Jacksonville Jags redesign, if they ever have another one.

Tell me what else you guys would like to see I have made. I've made the Seahawks, Bucs, Bills, Browns, Steelers, etc.

And as always, these are more than likely not final designs.

Jaguars Home.jpg

Jaguars Road.jpg

7 hours ago, SR Designs said:

Tell me what else you guys would like to see I have made. I've made the Seahawks, Bucs, Bills, Browns, Steelers, etc.

Jaguars Home.jpg

Jaguars Road.jpg

I like to see a black helmets and black jerseys and white pants. But use the pipping mock like the Bengals to put a stab at the Cincinnati Bengals by making the pipping a jaguar spot pattern.

To me [(all the striping + spikey font + dated logo + words on pants) = Arena Football League]. On the jersey, I'd either [a.) Remove underarm stripes, move TV numbers to sleeve cap, leave shoulders bare] or [b.) remove shoulder stripe, make the "leaping jag" smaller, keep shoulder numbers. With all that striping on the jerseys, I also think it's inappropriate to have a stripe-less helmet (especially in black). Maybe put a broad, tapering stripe there.... maybe? On the pants just get rid of the high-school-words-down-the-side. I think it'd go a long way.

On 7/2/2016 at 11:20 PM, SR Designs said:

Jaguars Home.jpg

Jaguars Road.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/3/2016 at 8:31 AM, KRZYBDGRZ said:

The "J-ville is weird, hard to read, and unneeded. Also the jaguar logo looks very old and dated. Like the colors though

I agree as well. At a quick glance, I thought J-Ville looked more like "Juvenile" but indeed the colors are nice , just need to tweak the images a bit more. Perhaps the helmet in full jaguar skin? Just throwing that out there.

Don't make fun of my username guys.  :lol: ;)

Agreed though. I don't think the abbreviation has a place in the NFL. The jaguar honestly looks more like a cheetah to me. While I know they've been de-emphasizing teal, I'd find a way to add it (even as an accent color). I think they lose their identity without it. 

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Your jersey design is really good (sans the pant stripe) but the helmet is what needs the most work. The helmet logo makes this look like an unused 90's concept (Actually come to think of it their real unused 90's concept). Plus I would add a matching helmet stripe that includes teal along w/ some teal accents as was previously suggested. Solid initial concept

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Archived