Adidas NHL: 30 Teams, 30 Alternates (27/30, Philadelphia Flyers added)

zg313

You know what my favorite ring is? The next one.

-Tom Brady

Screen Shot 2016-07-07 at 7.51.09 PM.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LAK- Love the subtle Burger King reference, and that logo really pops with their throwback striping. IMO, the flag kills the look.

EDM- A nice recolour. It keeps the character from their third with the striping mostly blue and the numbers on the shoulder, but the stripe widths need to be balanced.

SJ- Their logo is slapped on the Barracuda alt, but it works.

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

CGY- Looks great aesthetically, but to distance it from Philly's current alt, I'd make the stripes match, tweaking either stripe. (With the size of the stripes and template, I'd recommend removing the lowermost stripes on the arms). To make the shoulder logo non-redundant, a recoloured patch from the current alt will complete this amazing look.

ANA- A little on the boring side, but the colours make up for it. All in all, a good way to reintroduce eggplant and jade to the Ducks.

ARI- Not very unique, a little kachina might help, but the stripes do look different and logos are used well.

This is shaping up to be a great series, keep this up!

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

2 hours ago, ldconcepts said:

CGY- Looks great aesthetically, but to distance it from Philly's current alt, I'd make the stripes match, tweaking either stripe. (With the size of the stripes and template, I'd recommend removing the lowermost stripes on the arms). To make the shoulder logo non-redundant, a recoloured patch from the current alt will complete this amazing look.

ANA- A little on the boring side, but the colours make up for it. All in all, a good way to reintroduce eggplant and jade to the Ducks.

ARI- Not very unique, a little kachina might help, but the stripes do look different and logos are used well.

This is shaping up to be a great series, keep this up!

Took your suggestions @ldconcepts. I think it looks way better now. Thanks!

ZekeG_CalgaryAlt_Fullset.png

-Tom Brady

Here we go with the Minnesota Wild to start out the Central. Like most people, I LOVE their current alternates. However, I always felt like it needs some red to make it more dynamic. I added two simple stripes to still have that vintage feel, and removed the ghost yolk in favor of shoulder patches. 

Zeke_WildAlt_Fullset.png

-Tom Brady

17 hours ago, zg313 said:

Here we go with the Minnesota Wild to start out the Central. Like most people, I LOVE their current alternates. However, I always felt like it needs some red to make it more dynamic. I added two simple stripes to still have that vintage feel, and removed the ghost yolk in favor of shoulder patches. 

Zeke_WildAlt_Fullset.png

I love these! The striping may be a bit close to the Hawks though. Also I'd go with the regular logo for a perfect 10.

Next up is the Colorado Avalanche. It's clear that the Avs want to go in a ultra-modern direction judging from their current alternates and their Stadium Series jerseys. So I wanted this concept to reflect that. But I also wanted to pay homage to Colorado's past by integrating the mountains from the Avalanche's (is that grammatically correct?) first uniforms. I chose to replace the yolk mountain design with cuff mountain designs, further following their modernized look. 

ZekeG_AvalancheAlt.png

-Tom Brady

I like the jersey for Arizona, but the leaping coyote is possibly their weakest logo, and one the fans never really got into. I think this could look great with their kachina logo, one that a lot of the fans are still very fond of.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

On 7/5/2016 at 0:39 PM, zg313 said:

Vancouver Canucks

ZekeG_VancouverAlt_Fullset.png

And that completes the Pacific!

Was just reminded that Pierre-Luc Dubois wasn't drafted by Vancouver. I'm a dumbass

-Tom Brady

Archived