Melody22B

AHBA - Asacan HoopBall Association: 2012 Season: Final ASHBA Schools Revealed

I think you've got a winner there with the lighter blue and the gold unis. Drop the darker blue. I like it, but the lighter blue just looks better as much as I hate to admit it. The two tone stripe is a good element to use, especially on the alternative uni, so I understand wanting to keep it. Good update here!

59 minutes ago, Balu the Bare said:

I think you've got a winner there with the lighter blue and the gold unis. Drop the darker blue. I like it, but the lighter blue just looks better as much as I hate to admit it. The two tone stripe is a good element to use, especially on the alternative uni, so I understand wanting to keep it. Good update here!

Thanks, I'll repost them properly later on when I put the final two schools up.

Here we finally have the final two schools, plus a proper re-post of Golden Sands High/University. 

Port City High/University

In some form, a school has existed in Turrif for as long as Roeburgh Hub has existed, but due to Turrif's hard working nature, the focus was put squarely on the port. In 2008, it was decided that the second dual school (High School/University) would be opened in Turrif, allowing the students living in the greater Turrif area to attend school and university at a reasonable price. Compared to the other dual school (and other schools) Port City finds itself disadvantaged academically, being largely down to the lack of importance of schooling in the area. Neither the University or the High School have uniforms, which for most schools would create attendance issues, but at Port City, it seems to help attendance. The school's HoopBall team is known for its toughness and determination, a cornerstone of life in Turrif. 

38668348616_53a1e67676_o.png 

38668348796_1c9183f1fd_o.png 

38668349046_69aa87f3e0_o.png 

Seiichi Hoshino High

Founded in the early 1970's, Seiichi Hoshino High originally opened as Jarran High School, but the name was quickly changed after the school's founder and first principal died in a car accident just 3 months after the school's opening. To this day the school still operates to Hoshino's vision: Allowing students from all walks of life to have a fair and proper education. The school's colours of orange and black were originally chosen by Hoshino, as his favourite animal was a tiger. Aesthetically, not much has changed at the school since 1973 in terms of uniforms and sports uniforms, but after recently (2009) going through a huge renovation, the school itself looks new. The HoopBall team has been consistently the worst team in the ASHBA, but often finishes above Chibihasa High when they have a bad year. The uniforms are supplied by a local Jarran company, who have never been named, but have supplied the team's uniforms in an extremely similar design since 1973. 

37836352045_c471de390f_o.png 

38723895641_68c8d06db8_o.png 

Golden Sands High/University

Following a friendly game between the High School and University, students in the HoopBall program spoke up about the difficulties seeing all the details on their uniforms. In response to this Golden Valley worked with SB to fix the uniforms, and when introduced to the players and school community, many positive messages were sent in reply. The previous uniforms have been redesignated as practice uniforms.

38167850984_15d1ff6c9d_o.png 

38167851204_fe7979c453_o.png

38167851644_8e58007ca3_o.png 

Well that's all for now, the next time I return will likely mean results for Weeks 21 - 31 in the AHBA!