High School Football Redesigns

NH4

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, natolian10 said:

This was fun. I always wanted to create a uniform with the gryphons as a name. 

Helmet.png

Home.png

Away.png

Alt.png

Helmet: Put the new TJ logo on a plain helmet.

Jersey: I don't understand why teams use wings on helmets instead of the sleeves because a bird, or gryphon, has wings coming from their body, not head. So I put the wings from the logo on the sleeve.

Pants: Because it's a gryphon, of course I have to include the lion part. The tail is included here.

Design: I'm not sure I like how the TJ logo turned out. I wanted the same font as the lettering but the T might be a little plain. The font is Beaverton Block. I wanted a traditional stoic font. 

I was planning to post the rest right now but something urgent came up and I will post the rest in about 2 hours. Thanks for looking guys and C&C is greatly appreciated!

This is a really great uniform! We're supposed to get uniforms this year but they look nothing like that. There's 7 teams besides us in our conference if you want a few to do. 

Cherryville Ironmen: blue, black, gray

Bessemer City Yellowjackets: green, yellow

Mountain Island Charter Raptors: blue, green

Highland Tech Rams: blue, yellow

Lincoln Charter Eagles(don't have a football team): navy, red

Community School of Davidson Spartans: blue, black

And Pine Lake Prep Pride: navy, silver

Thank you again for that concept

2 hours ago, ckunz said:

All these look awesome! You still taking requests?

Thanks! Yeah I am definitely still taking request

1 hour ago, ZEGH82 said:

This is a really great uniform! We're supposed to get uniforms this year but they look nothing like that. There's 7 teams besides us in our conference if you want a few to do. 

Cherryville Ironmen: blue, black, gray

Bessemer City Yellowjackets: green, yellow

Mountain Island Charter Raptors: blue, green

Highland Tech Rams: blue, yellow

Lincoln Charter Eagles(don't have a football team): navy, red

Community School of Davidson Spartans: blue, black

And Pine Lake Prep Pride: navy, silver

Thank you again for that concept

No problem. Glad you like it. It was really fun to do. I will definitely take a look at those teams. Just by the names I can tell they could be a fun project. 

On 7/26/2016 at 3:15 PM, Bulldog said:

Could you do the Milton Academy Mustangs (Massachusetts)?  The Denver Broncos ripoff is so bland.

milton-icons.png

MILTON MUSTANGS

Helmet.png

Home.png

Away.png

Alt.png

The reason this took so long was because I started with a modern design (like the one they have now) and then switched to a more traditional design (like their old uniforms). The stripe begins or ends with an M forming in the negative space. I took inspiration from their girls hockey on how well the blue and orange worked without white. 

Helmet: Same blue shell and orange facemask with the mustang logo and the stripe.

Jersey: I had a tough time trying to translate the stripe onto the jersey horizontally. Think Chicago Bears style. So I thought why not racing stripes? Any time I can use racing stripes or some variation, I immediately jump at the bit and try it. I think it looks really good here.

Pants: Stripe translated onto the pants.

Design: Font is Lamar Bold. Wanted a traditional design with an equestrian flare. For some reason the numbers scream that to me. 

Thanks for looking guys and I'll try to have the other teams up soon.

On 8/8/2016 at 10:57 PM, ahowe6464 said:

Damn, that Warriors design is beautiful. Thanks for taking my request!

Thank you glad you like it! Hopefully their uniform rebrand will look as good as their new logo does.

On August 14, 2016 at 1:17 PM, natolian10 said:

The reason this took so long was because I started with a modern design (like the one they have now) and then switched to a more traditional design (like their old uniforms). The stripe begins or ends with an M forming in the negative space. I took inspiration from their girls hockey on how well the blue and orange worked without white. 

A+ 10/10 thank you so much.

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile but life kinda got in the way. But now that most states have started the best time of the year in my opinion, high school sports season. But now I'll start again with the Lakeville schools.

On 7/19/2016 at 11:01 PM, StaatsBrett said:

How about  the two lakeville  schools

Lakeville_North_High_School_Panther_Logo.gifls (1).jpgls  this is a  cougar ^

LAKEVILLE SOUTH

Old Logo New Logo Infographic.png

Helmet.png

Home.png

Away.png

Logo: Updated the new panther head to the logo that I found used by their girl's soccer team. And kept the roundel but made it a full roundel.

Helmet: Kept the same helmet but added the new logo.

Jersey: Translated the helmet stripe onto the sleeve caps. Kept the "LAKEVILLE" on the back nameplate.

Pants: Put the stripe on the pants.

Design: Font is Bradley U. The collar and pants logo is one used throughout the school's athletic programs.

LAKEVILLE SOUTH

Helmet.png

Home.png

Away.png

Okay so I absolutely HATE their mid-90's to early-00's 49er copies. I hated them on the 49ers and I hate them here. But when I was redesigning the team to a more modern concept, I kept going back to the three stripe design and wanted to keep that. Then I remembered one concept I did for a Wildcat team that was heavily influenced by different Carolina Panthers concepts around these boards. So it checked off a couple checklists: Modern Design? Check. Three stripe design? Check. Have a tie to both the cougar name and their old uniforms? Check and Check. 

And the new logo ain't bad either.

Logo: Took the logo from the hockey association located in the town and recolored it.

Helmet: Gold helmet with the whisker/claw stripe 

Jersey: Stripes on the sleeve caps.

Pants: Stripes on the pants. And shiny pants.

Design: Font is Giallorossi 2014.

Sorry it took so long but hopefully I will get some other teams up soon. Thanks for looking guys and C&C is always appreciated.

4 hours ago, StaatsBrett said:

Thanks  I can  try to send the  north one to the school 

Yeah if you want to that'd be awesome. Thanks

3 hours ago, sleuthpanther said:

For South, take away the black. Caramel and gold is a beautiful color scheme on its own. Also, the asymmetrical helmet just bugs me. I just would not have the stripes angle to the left or whatever. Overall, not too bad and I'm very happy to see you're back! 

Yeah the black did clutter up the look. I was trying to stick with kind of what they had but I redid it and it looks much better. And I do agree with you, the color scheme is fantastic.

The helmet was difficult for me because I wanted to keep the stripe but the curve of the stripes bugged me too. I added 3 straight tapered stripes (1 long 2 short) to hopefully combat that problem.

Thanks for the C&C it was really helpful. And thanks I'm glad to be back.

LAKEVILLE SOUTH COUGARS

Helmet.png

Home.png

Away.png

Archived