High School Football Redesigns

NH4

These are certainly some of the best designs I've ever seen. I hope Nike comes across these one day so you can make uniforms for every level of football. I also can't wait to see what you had in mind for my conference rivals. 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/22/2016 at 10:15 PM, ZEGH82 said:

These are certainly some of the best designs I've ever seen. I hope Nike comes across these one day so you can make uniforms for every level of football. I also can't wait to see what you had in mind for my conference rivals. 

Wow that's such a high compliment I really appreciate it. If Nike or any company ever comes across these, that would be way beyond my wildest dreams. Yeah I have one more team I'm working on and then I will take a stab at some or all of the teams. Thanks again for the compliment and I hope the future designs don't disappoint.

On August 8, 2016 at 10:27 PM, ckunz said:

How about this for a request? Timpview Thunderbirds and Skyridge falcons

timpview.jpg

TIMPVIEW THUNDERBIRDS

Old Logo New Logo Infographic.png

Helmet.png

Home.png

Away.png

Alt.png

Logo: Just updated the T to the new font

Helmet: I immediatly wanted to use the bird as the helmet logo and for some reason a chrome logo I thought it would look really good here. This is only the 2nd chrome logo on the helmet I've ever done so it's different for me. And kept the same white shell and facemask.

Jersey: I did a uniform for a local team called the Indians and took heavy influence from Florida State's new uniforms and used a local Native American pattern and I thought using the wing pattern of the Thunderbird would look great as a pattern.

I really like how the team is very orange heavy and how the uniform is so clean with the white helmets and pants.

The only thing I'm not sure of is the away jersey if the pattern on the sleeves should stay blue or change it to white.

Pants: The pattern on the pants fit well with the template and fits well with the current pants stripe

Thanks for looking guys and I hope to have other ones up soon. And as always C&C is appreciated.

All of these look really good. I like the modernization while staying true to what the original was. As for a request, could you modernize my high school's logo and make new jerseys? I personally like our logo but i think it needs updated. As for our jerseys, they're plain. My school is the Wawasee Warriors and our colors are forest green and old gold.

away jersey.jpg

home jersey.jpg

WHS Logo.jpg

spacer.png

8 hours ago, ZionEagle said:

The new logo looks great! This is probably my favorite update of yours to date.

Thanks! I really appreciate that coming from someone that has great design skill as yourself.

5 hours ago, bucknut42 said:

All of these look really good. I like the modernization while staying true to what the original was. As for a request, could you modernize my high school's logo and make new jerseys? I personally like our logo but i think it needs updated. As for our jerseys, they're plain. My school is the Wawasee Warriors and our colors are forest green and old gold.

away jersey.jpg

home jersey.jpg

WHS Logo.jpg

Thanks man. That's what I was going for in these designs. But yeah I can definitely take a look at this school. I have seen that they do have a newer logo that I will most likely use. 

18 hours ago, natolian10 said:

Wow that's such a high compliment I really appreciate it. If Nike or any company ever comes across these, that would be way beyond my wildest dreams. Yeah I have one more team I'm working on and then I will take a stab at some or all of the teams. Thanks again for the compliment and I hope the future designs don't disappoint.

You're welcome. If I'm ever a high school coach, I will definitely call you to see what you got in mind.

3 hours ago, natolian10 said:

Thanks! I really appreciate that coming from someone that has great design skill as yourself.

Thanks man. That's what I was going for in these designs. But yeah I can definitely take a look at this school. I have seen that they do have a newer logo that I will most likely use. 

Well if you find that new logo it would be news to me! I'm a senior at Wawasee and we've had that same warrior head since 2005. I've never seen anything newer.

spacer.png

6 hours ago, ZEGH82 said:

You're welcome. If I'm ever a high school coach, I will definitely call you to see what you got in mind.

Haha wouldn't that be great. Thanks!

Well if you find that new logo it would be news to me! I'm a senior at Wawasee and we've had that same warrior head since 2005. I've never seen anything newer.

I think it's your school. Here it is: 

Image result for wawasee warriors

It's the second logo that comes up on google and it's all over the school's website.

1 hour ago, natolian10 said:

Haha wouldn't that be great. Thanks!

I'm think it's your school. Here it is: 

Image result for wawasee warriors

It's the second logo that comes up on google and it's all over the school's website.

Ohhhhhhhh ok. Yeah I have seen that but we haven't utilized it very much at all. I think you can use it really well, and I'm super excited to see what you come up with!

spacer.png

Aw thank you. I look forward to seeing more of your project!

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

On 8/8/2016 at 10:27 PM, ckunz said:

How about this for a request? Timpview Thunderbirds and Skyridge falcons

Skyridge-Falcons-logo-with-name.jpg

SKYRIDGE FALCONS

Helmet.png

Home.png

Away.png

Alt.png

Helmet: Pretty much the same helmet they have now. Steel shell and chrome facemask

Jersey: Their new home and away jerseys are really slick. So I continued the color scheme of orange and steel with white outlines. The only thing I don't like are how plain the jerseys are so I added the stripe which I took from the eye of the falcon head. I tried without the sleeve cap but the colored cap looked better to me. 

Pants: Steel pants added to the mix to go along with white and orange pants. Stripe translated on the side. 

Design: I wanted to change the font but a quick Google search shows they use that font for pretty much everything. I like the serif version better than the non-serif they use in their logo. I didn't like the number font that went along with the font so I used Snow College. 

The collar and pants logo is the S/Wing logo here.

Thanks for looking guys, I don't know when I'll have the next team up but it'll be sometime soon. 

On 8/8/2016 at 5:26 PM, ZEGH82 said:

This is a really great uniform! We're supposed to get uniforms this year but they look nothing like that. There's 7 teams besides us in our conference if you want a few to do. 

Cherryville Ironmen: blue, black, gray

Bessemer City Yellowjackets: green, yellow

Mountain Island Charter Raptors: blue, green

Highland Tech Rams: blue, yellow

Lincoln Charter Eagles(don't have a football team): navy, red

Community School of Davidson Spartans: blue, black

And Pine Lake Prep Pride: navy, silver

Thank you again for that concept

BESSEMER CITY YELLOW JACKETS

Helmet.png

Home.png

Away.png

Logo: Completely changed the logo. Actually this is my first ever logo that I did from scratch. I am a terrible artist so drawing it was a hassle. But I tried for a more serious and angry version of the yellow jacket. Also tried to turn it into a C but the body was a little more difficult than the stinger. If anything doesn't look right please comment it would be greatly appreciated. Also changed the colors from a dark green and gold to a kelly green and yellow just like most of their sports teams use already. Plus it's just a beautiful color scheme

Helmet: Put the yellow back in "Yellow Jacket". Changed their helmet back to yellow from green. I'm calling it a stutter stripe that's on the helmet and pants. 

Jersey: Hate the old Missouri templated uni so I gave them more of a bee feel. The sleeve stripes were inspiration from a jersey I found on twitter and decided to make it into a yellow jacket/old school feel. 

Pants: Stutter stripe curved to look like a stinger.

I like the font but I don't know how I feel about the bevel or lack their of on the jerseys. Thanks for looking guys and C&C on anything is appreciated 

It's Friday Night so why not add an extra team right away on the night almost all high schools across the nation are playing. Like I said in the first post I have about 40 local teams already done so while I'm working on the requests, I'll post a few. I'll continue in conference and then go to some of the better ones.

NEENAH ROCKETS

Helmet.png

Home.png

Away.png

They recently went from red and black to red and gray. I hated it at first but now I love it

Helmet: Satin red finish like Utah has. The stripe is supposed to imitate a rocket launching. Inner stripe is the rocket, outer stripes are the smoke. 

Jersey: Just like Milton, I used a variation of the stripes vertically and I think it works perfectly here. 

Pants: Stripe translated onto the pants. Kept the gray pants. 

Font is one that they use already in both football and basketball and it matches their logo. 

On 8/8/2016 at 5:26 PM, ZEGH82 said:

This is a really great uniform! We're supposed to get uniforms this year but they look nothing like that. There's 7 teams besides us in our conference if you want a few to do. 

Cherryville Ironmen: blue, black, gray

CHERRYVILLE IRONMEN

Helmet.png

Home.png

Away.png

Alt.png

Logo: I took one of the logos they use and just updated the lines and the font a bit.

Helmet: Kept the blue shell but added the logo and a chrome facemask. Also added a tapered stripe.

Jersey: Kept a blue, white and black jersey option. I wanted sharpness to be the theme in this uniform and the three sharp spikes represent that. I wanted to do a gray (or iron) jersey option but I decided to stay with tradition and keep the black. But I think the gray on black looks really good and is much easier to see than blue on black.

Pants: Added gray and white pants to the mix of blue and black. Single tapered stripe translated onto the pants.

Thanks for looking guy, C&C is always welcomed.

I really like those. They're clean, crisp, and they look unique. Great job on this series making each jersey different.

Thanks man! That's exactly what I'm trying for with these. Glad it's looking that way. And just to let you know I've started on your school and barring any delays it should be the next team I post after the one I'm posting now.

Okay so I know I said I was going to finish that conference but 3 out of the last 4 are pretty plain so I'll move onto some of my favorite designs.

SEYMOUR THUNDER

Helmet.png

Home.png

Away.png

Alt.png

Logo: Updated the font and cleaned it up a bit. The font is Louisville's Adidas font which the boys and girls basketball team already use. 

Helmet: The only helmet I have redesigned that uses the ever popular Big logo on one side, # on the other. I usually hate this fad but I think it works here. The S/Lightning bolt logo works perfectly as a large logo and the S only works one way. Plus it's better than their current Chargers copy helmets. Chrome decals here.

Jersey: "The diagonal lines are meant to represent the angle that lightning is struck during a thunderstorm" Nike talk man. I just played around with the design and found this and I guess the Nike talk makes sense. I didn't know if I wanted to add black but I think the little black there is in the home and away is perfect. 

Pants: Stripe translated onto pants. Black pants used only on the black alternate.

Thanks for looking guys and as always C&C us great.

Would you be interested in redesigning teams in the Central Maryland Conference? Specifically Linganore High School? This is their home uniform:

55eb27a87a5ff.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C11

Away:

55de8ce788f13.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C68

Alternate:

0661196001416433697_filepicker.jpg

I was never a fan of the them when they debuted my senior year of high school and I've always thought they needed to move away from the Florida State spear on the helmet.

Archived