High School Football Redesigns

NH4

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow looking through all of these some of y'all have really nice high schools and logos I mean look at our ISD's high schools,

IMG_7134.PNG

IMG_7135.PNG

IMG_7136.JPG

IMG_7137.PNGI know some might be saying well the Indian one and the last one sent to bad, well that's cause they're just copy's 

IMG_7138.PNG

IMG_7139.GIF

Excellent!

The girl I'm talking to goes to Gaffney High School, the most winningest school in South Carolina. The Gaffney Indians wear black and gold. I'm curious to see what you could come up with for them since you've done a great job on all of these schools. PS: they currently wear Under Armour uniforms.

• 2 weeks later...
On August 25, 2016 at 8:46 AM, natolian10 said:

SKYRIDGE FALCONS

Helmet.png

Home.png

Away.png

Alt.png

Helmet: Pretty much the same helmet they have now. Steel shell and chrome facemask

Jersey: Their new home and away jerseys are really slick. So I continued the color scheme of orange and steel with white outlines. The only thing I don't like are how plain the jerseys are so I added the stripe which I took from the eye of the falcon head. I tried without the sleeve cap but the colored cap looked better to me. 

Pants: Steel pants added to the mix to go along with white and orange pants. Stripe translated on the side. 

Design: I wanted to change the font but a quick Google search shows they use that font for pretty much everything. I like the serif version better than the non-serif they use in their logo. I didn't like the number font that went along with the font so I used Snow College. 

The collar and pants logo is the S/Wing logo here.

Thanks for looking guys, I don't know when I'll have the next team up but it'll be sometime soon. 

Hahaha I just saw this because I haven't been on wren for a long time. But this concept is awesome!! Thank you. Our team plays the last game of the regular season tomorrow and we have a 6-3 record with a 4-2 record in our region. A win tomorrow will secure a playoff berth. If not, we will play a tie breaker game next week. Our team has been looking pretty nice on the field also. 

Just now, ckunz said:

Hahaha I just saw this because I haven't been on wren for a long time. But this concept is awesome!! Thank you. Our team plays the last game of the regular season tomorrow and we have a 6-3 record with a 4-2 record in our region. A win tomorrow will secure a playoff berth. If not, we will play a tie breaker game next week. Our team has been looking pretty nice on the field also. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

12 hours ago, JosiahWVU said:

Your work is really great man, keep it up.

As a request my small school from PA.

Conemaugh Township

Indians

Red & black

Home:Current Helmets

57f00b31736f3.image.jpg

Away: Old Helmets 
5439894f1e121.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C97

Old Home:New Helmet 

57bfbca9e3472.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C10

Logo

Image result for conemaugh township logo

Your new helmet is sick. Why do you use both?

Hey guys thanks for still posting and viewing while I haven't. I am sorry I have not been able to post any concepts but there has been some bad news as to why my posting has become non-existent. My hard drive with all of my files on it crashed and I have tried to get it back working but nothing seems to work. I will still try to get it working but in the mean time you can check out all of my other teams on my photobucket page here http://s1295.photobucket.com/user/Underdog31/library/?view=recent&page=1

Hopefully I can get it back working again and start creating more concepts. Thanks guys.

• 4 months later...

Archived