International Football 16-17

ninersdd

20 hours ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Panama is lucky the ref was really

reluctant to call anything, especially at the end. 

Oh well, I'll take the draw.

It was ridiculous that there were 0 yellow cards last night.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The drama around the name of Steaua Bucharest finally came to an end. They are now oficially called Fotbal Club FCSB. So it's basically FCFCSB. :wacko:

My proposal would be Fotbal Club FCSB of Bucharest.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Chelsea finally lost yesterday and Tottenham closed three points on them after beating Burnley. 

Might close another three Wednesday. Tottenham plays Swansea and Chelsea plays ManCity. It's not over yet, folks!

IMG_3620.PNG

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Chelsea is due for a loss to Crystal Palace every season. They have a tough one against Manchester City coming up this week. For future fixtures, they have one against Spurs and one against Manchester United. Other than that, they have a pretty manageable road to the title. It could happen but Spurs have its work cut out for itself.

You think your team has it bad? A Spanish side got thrashed so hard by Barcelona's JV squad that they mailed in the rest of their season.

BARCELONA, Spain -- A third-division Spanish club won't play the rest of the season after a record-tying 12-0 defeat sealed their relegation.

Founded in 1921 in eastern Spain, Eldense said on Sunday they will provisionally cease all sporting activity and end their contract with a group of Italian investors, a day after their humiliation at Barcelona "B'' team.

CCSLC signature.png

22 hours ago, jmac11281 said:

Chelsea is due for a loss to Crystal Palace every season. They have a tough one against Manchester City coming up this week. For future fixtures, they have one against Spurs and one against Manchester United. Other than that, they have a pretty manageable road to the title. It could happen but Spurs have its work cut out for itself.

True but I like Wednesday setup. Spurs get Swansea. Not predicting by any means but hoping the gap closes another three points. 

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

13 hours ago, Viper said:

You think your team has it bad? A Spanish side got thrashed so hard by Barcelona's JV squad that they mailed in the rest of their season.

And are apparently on the way to being totally dissolved. Pretty sad. Even more interesting is that Barca B was relegated to the third division two years ago and hasn't made it back to the second division. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

5 hours ago, PaperThin said:

(And I don't want to say a word about Arsenal-Palace yesterday.)

I think your avatar sums it up pretty well. 

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived