International Football 16-17

ninersdd

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good win for Liverpool today. I only watched from about the 50th minute on bc here in America the game started at 7:30...

Apparently we didn't get a shot on target in the first half, which is a bit worrying. But we did awesome in the second half. 

So thats 4 PL wins in a row, the first time we've done that under Klopp. And the winning streak goes back further if u count our League Cup games. 

Looking good right now ???

spacer.png

15 hours ago, crashcarson15 said:

I’d disagree with you, but the way it’s looking, Villa Park might be a League One ground next year…

I have a feeling its because God is a CCSLC member trying to tell us that he isn't going to be happy if Aston Villa, Burnley, and West Ham are all in the Championship next season because he doesn't want too many claret and blue teams in one league.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

3 hours ago, Nyk33 said:

I have a feeling its because God is a CCSLC member trying to tell us that he isn't going to be happy if Aston Villa, Burnley, and West Ham are all in the Championship next season because he doesn't want too many claret and blue teams in one league.

Can someone explain that to me? 20 teams in EPL using modest variations of something like five, maybe six, overall kits. 

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

4 hours ago, Nyk33 said:

S:censored:horpe are currently top of League One, so there could be another one added to the mix. ;)

EDIT: Scunny's name is censored? That's tremendous. :D

4 hours ago, Jaffa said:

S:censored:horpe are currently top of League One, so there could be another one added to the mix. ;)

EDIT: Scunny's name is censored? That's tremendous. :D

Only the English would make a town with :censored: (the c-word in case people reading might be lost) in it.

7 hours ago, Nyk33 said:

Only the English would make a town with :censored: (the c-word in case people reading might be lost) in it.

If you'd ever been to Sc**thorpe, you'd understand. ;)

3 hours ago, Jaffa said:

If you'd ever been to Sc**thorpe, you'd understand. ;)

Imagine if Cockermouth had a League team!

The Right will always be wrong,

Conservatives-Dragging the world kicking and screaming into the 19th century.

2 hours ago, WelshSteeler said:

Bob Bradley is the new coach of Swansea City

Some of the Swansea City fans over here in the States aren't liking this but I am. If Guidolin isn't getting the players to play, swap him out now rather than wait to do it in January. This coaching change doesn't mean we'll see a mass influx of American players jumping over to Swansea but I think we could see some of the older vets move over like Altidore or Klestjan and possibly see a loan spell for players like Jordan Morris or Giovinco.  It should be interesting to see what the rest of the coaching staff looks like. As much as I think Giggsy would have been smart to take the job, Bradley has more experience and fits the team better at the moment and I doubt Giggs would be willing to be an assistant again unless he was guaranteed the mangers job when Bradley left.  

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 12.9.2016 at 7:17 AM, Berlin Wall said:

Balotelli is back!

On 12.9.2016 at 3:13 PM, Crabcake47 said:

Let's not get too ahead of ourselves here. 

Well. Six goals in five games so far. Nice still on top.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-37574507

I know it's CSKA's basketball team but since they are the same entity and we don't have an international basketball forum I'll just leave this here. IT's nice to reward fans for coming out but ripping off a medal design from a World War II campaign that finished in the same town is pretty . . .it's pretty something not printable. At least we only fake promote the military here in the States, if the NFL started making campaign medals for November that'd be the end of me watching them. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

The ex-Chelsea man, 37, was part of the squad for the last-16 game and said former joint-manager Lars Lagerback questioned England's reputation.

"This is something Lars Lagerbeck pointed out," said Gudjohnsen.

"[That] in recent years we are playing against the most overrated national team side - looking back it is true."

Gudjohnsen added: "There is always so much pressure for them to do well at a major championship and they haven't for a long time."

Gudjohnsen, who has 88 caps for his country, explained Iceland were "more resilient" and showed "greater togetherness as a team" than the Three Lions.

The England Team is the sport's official bantz magnet.

Archived