MrWonka

Buffalo Bills Logo Update

A logo I didn't really like. Changed somethings to match the Bills identity. Then a concept was born. Post you criticism, just keep in mind I will probably not update it. 

image.jpeg

Still timeless thats when you know youve done a great job

Excellent job!

Looks pretty good to me. Could you probably upload the logo on a blue or red background without the helmet?

I was skeptical when I opened the thread, but it's actually really nice. The only things I would change are the legs on the far side; it looks like they are chopped off.

12 hours ago, Go Red Sox! said:

Looks pretty good to me. Could you probably upload the logo on a blue or red background without the helmet?

I actually cannot (with some editing I could) but I don't have the file anymore. Which is why in the OP I said I could really make revisions. I could easily retrace what I have but I'm not too much of a fan of it to keep the project going.

9 hours ago, MrWonka said:

I actually cannot (with some editing I could) but I don't have the file anymore. Which is why in the OP I said I could really make revisions. I could easily retrace what I have but I'm not too much of a fan of it to keep the project going.

Got it. No problem. Looks great anyways!

In love with this concept, in the words of Buffalos only Bruce Almighty its B-E-A-UUUUUUTIFUL

Bravo. These are Photoshop/Logo-Making skills I can only dream of having.

YES! YES! YES!

I can see this being used in the NFL immediately. Great, great work! Well done. I look forward to your future projects.

You knocked this one out of the park @MrWonka, really nice modernization of a 'classic' logo!