Aggie12

Hello, this is my second thread that I have started. I have an international kit thread going as well if you want to check it out.

This thread will be my design concepts for the teams in MLS, this include all 20 current teams plus Atlanta United, Minnesota United, and LAFC

All concepts have a Home, Away, and Third kit

C&C is welcome

Major League Soccer

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First up is Atlanta United FC

Home kit- black and red top striped top, black shorts, and black socks with red cuffs,

the entire kit has gold accents, the sponsor American Family Insurance is also in gold, and the top has a gold collar

Away kit- all white kit with gold and red accents

the top features a double chevron design with a large red chevron and a smaller gold one above it

Third kit- all red kit with yellow accents

the kit is based off the phoenix which you can find in the seal of the city of Atlanta, the top features a fiery diamond gradient

080af036673197.5789b644c0cc5.jpg

All three kits are very nice, I especially like the third kit. My only gripe is that I would have used the normal crest on the away kit, it looks strange with red and white stripes on the crest as opposed to with black. Great start.

spacer.png

41 minutes ago, mattb6 said:

All three kits are very nice, I especially like the third kit. My only gripe is that I would have used the normal crest on the away kit, it looks strange with red and white stripes on the crest as opposed to with black. Great start.

ok

Chicago Fire

Home kit- a more traditional all red kit, with white and navy accents. the top features a large white bar across the chest with a navy bar both above and below the white bar

Away kit- an all white kit with blue and red accents, this Chicago flag inspired kit, the top features blue hoops

Third kit- a firefighter uniform inspired kit, an all black kit with white and highlighter yellow accents, the sleeves feature yellow and white cuffs

428fba36673197.578a69a9db9e3.jpg

Colorado Rapids

Home kit- maroon top/white shorts/maroon socks. the top features a mountain inspired sleeve design in blue and white

Away kit- all white kit with blue and maroon accents, the top features a mountain shape line gradient on the chest

Third kit- throwback green and black kit, the top features horizontal pinstripes

98423b36673197.5724e70c6e4cb.jpg

Columbus crew

Home kit- all yellow kit with black accents, the top features a small checkerboard pattern

Away kit- all black kit with yellow accents, the top features diagonal stripes

Third kit- all white kit with yellow and black accents, the top features a double chevron

975e4836673197.5724e70c6ea74.jpg

FC Dallas

Home kit- all red kit with white accents, the top features white hoops with thin outlines of dark red

Away kit-  all blue kit with white accents with a hooped look

Third kit- a lone star kit with a front design inspired by the flag of Texas

10fa3e36673197.5724e70c6f198.jpg

Colorado's away reminds me of Slovenia's usual design. It's so similar to their 2014/15 jerseys with the multi-stripes mountain layout. I'm not feeling the colors either, since all white with team colors was already done with Atlanta. You could try an away that has the state's colors on them.

Archived