JCRGraphix

Random Hockey Concepts

35 posts in this topic

Your work is always superb but this concept thread idea is absolutely boss. These first few concepts are extremely well executed! I'm very impressed. Keep this going.

Up next is 6, 4, 9, 1965, http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/33683381973/Ottawa_Nationals/1973/Home_Uniform 

Instead of taking the easy route and going with a native American tribe, I did a little research and found that there is a newspaper in town called the Fort Collins Coloradoan, so I went with that...

coloradoans.png

3 people like this

Up next is 54, 3, 10, 1987, http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/e2sx1hitcl3lno2v6v2k6ipwj/Charlotte_Hounds/2012/Primary_Logo 

Since Dieppe, NB is a Francophone city, I went with a French name, and since the city is named after a battle in WWII, I decided a military name would be good. Since it's very close to the ocean, I went with Les Capitaines,

capitaines.png

5 people like this

Damn dude! The logos, the looks, the colour schemes... this is beautiful. I'm in awe with the work here. Have you posted these on HJC too? You'd win a COTW for each one over there, I bet.

By the way, can we give you random numbers to execute a concept? That'd be fun.

6 hours ago, KittSmith_95 said:

By the way, can we give you random numbers to execute a concept? That'd be fun.

Sure! I'll do the first 3 posted. One set of numbers each...

Awesome idea! This is terrific, can't wait for more! 

Knocked away by the Coloradoans set. As someone who lives in Colorado (Near Fort Collins, actually!) I'd by those jerseys in a heartbeat.

This entire series just showcases your design talent and your ability to just create something beautiful out of nothing.

Bravo.

Oh, man, this is gorgeous. Please start doing these again; it's too good of an idea to abandon.

58f952994fe18_starx5.gif.05095c47ebbdd3f81122da8bb42af0fd.gif

Once I finish my NHL Defunct series, I'll pick this back up. It was loads of fun!

Of all the old series that could have been resurrected, I'm glad it's this one! Great work, looking forward to more!

cheers.gif.f070719c3a8f3cd18f9887a484ae6b28.gif