NHL Pacific Division Alternate Jerseys 4/7 (Edmonton Added)

Bruins

For the Oilers, I knew I had to create a new logo so I went w/ a very simple outlined oil drop with the main logo as shoulder patches. I also added oil drops to the sleeve stripes for decoration. I would love some C&C and as always, all posts liked. Thanks!

image.jpeg

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

VAN: Everything looks great, but the font just doesn't fit. I believe it should be a font like the one they used in the late 80s early 90s. also, the numbers should be red, the main logo on the front is predominantly red. there isnt any striping either.

EDM: Same issue with the number font here, it just dosen't fit. The sleeves seem way too crowded with all the oil drops, there isn't any stitching, and the logo seems off-centered and low. you should also add a hem stripe as well. the oilers logo on the shoulder looks to have a different shade of blue then the jersey as well. i see where you are going with this though.

"This is our f*****g city. And nobody is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong."—David Ortiz 

#34ever

For Vancouver I wanted to stay true to the original jerseys which had yellow lettering, can try to fix font. For EDM can fix logo centering, font, a shoulder patch color, add hem stripe, and, although I want to stick with the idea, can tinker with the oil drop pattern. I really appreciate the feedback!

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Archived