Football Players to play in CFL, NFL, and USFL

DCarp1231

I noticed on NFL Network they are showing "A Football Life: Doug Floutie" at 8 pm tonight. I then remembered that he had played in all three major professional football leagues (CFL, NFL, USFL) during his career. So that got me thinking, has there been any other pro football players to be employed by all three leagues? I can only think of a lot of players to play in 2 of the 3, but not all 3.

Which are the three? I bet there are a few guys with XFL, CFL, NFL and Arena experience. 

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Anthony Davis (former USC running back, not the Pelicans forward) played in all 3 of those leagues, PLUS the WFL.

WFL (Southern California Sun), CFL (Toronto Argonauts), NFL (Tampa Bay Buccaneers, under his old USC coach John McKay), and the  USFL (Los Angeles Express).

I remember reading that in an issue of SI from 1983 previewing the USFL. Link: http://www.si.com/vault/issue/43819/54/2

It is what it is.

Archived