Toronto Maple Leafs Alternate Logo Concept (second update)

Seattle1917

Though I like the new Leafs sweaters, I was a little disappointed that there was no shoulder patch. They could go the easy route of putting their current logo with more veins, or going throwback, but I had an idea to go both routes. This would combine the original Toronto Arenas 'T' and their current leaf design. Clearly Shanahan and Co. want to go back to the club's roots, so this could do the job. This was simply an idea I had. C&C appreciated.

Toronto Maple Leafs Alternate Logo.png

DQdYUuA.png

The beauty of the shoulder patch on the old leafs uniforms was that it was different than the main logo. This is too close to their current logo. Lose the veins and enlarge the T and I think you've got a decent concept here

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Ok so disclaimer, I am garbage when it comes to logos. If I could, I would make a whole new leaf from scratch to contrast, but I don't know how. This was simply an idea for a new kind of shoulder patch other than another leaf- which I have no problem with, again just an idea. I followed advice and removed the veins, and made the 't' bigger. I also wanted to see if the 'tml' monogram could work here. I feel like that logo should have been executed better, though I don't think I did it much justice. I am also open to using an older leaf logo, if they could create more contrast. C&C appreciated.

DQdYUuA.png

The TML doesn't work ingeneral so me not liking this is nothing against you. The T one looks better, I agree the T should be a wink smaller. It's better, tinker with it and it might be an alternate logo option

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Ok so I see what you guys are saying- again, trying to do my best with my horrible logo making skills. This update takes a step away from just a leaf with a 't'. I used the logo from the 1967 Stanley Cup win as the leaf, to add some contrast. The 'm l' returns, but in a more legible way. I am open to more tweaks, thank you for your patience. C&C appreciated

DQdYUuA.png

Lose the ML and I really like this. Sadly, I can't see it as a shoulder patch, but I really like this as an alternate logo. Your tinkering payed off! Great job

Lz5f6vZ.png

Archived