Milwaukee Admirals Concepts

DTConcepts

I've had a big lack of inspiration for a while, but I decided to force myself to make something. That resulted in the following Milwaukee Admirals concept. I tried to add more of a military vibe, and added yellow since the team always has a Milwaukee Brewers patch on their jersey somewhere.

Pres1.png

I wanted to make a set of jerseys with the admiral stripes on the cuffs, but I couldn't figure out how to incorporate it best on the home jersey. The differences in these jersey sets are all in the arms.

Set 1:

Pres1.png

Set 2:

Pres2.png

Set 3:

Pres3.png

Which one do you like best? Do the jerseys look good? Let me know!

IMO, I like two the best. The addition of gold looks nice. I'm a huge fan of their new primary logo, but the color scheme felt a bit blase. Good work. I think the anchor would make a better secondary, the MA just never hit home with me.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

16 hours ago, BeerGuyJordan said:

IMO, I like two the best. The addition of gold looks nice. I'm a huge fan of their new primary logo, but the color scheme felt a bit blase. Good work. I think the anchor would make a better secondary, the MA just never hit home with me.

I agree, the pile of bones is the only thing about the current jerseys that I dislike. The yellow looks really good though, except for on the ends of the sleeves. An interesting idea that I don't think looks that great. 

• 7 months later...

I made an account on here just to reply to this because i didnt want it to end the way it did.  

I love the first variation and think the team should pay you for it and adopt it for next season.  You should try to design a better logo too.  I hate the skull guy

.. And i usually like skulls.

I love the addition of the yellow. Not only because the brewers are jersey sponsors but because the admirals are the farm team for the nashville predators and now it fits their color scheme too.  I think its absolutely great.  Maybe if there was yellow in admirals jerseys the boys would play better once they made it to the preds.  Already used to looking for those colors. 

• Atomic locked this topic

Archived