What happened to Conrads Fonts?!

Benchsitter20

Sorry if this is a bit on repeat today but I posted under the original topic that covers Conrads font pack releases but it appears as though the topic has been deleted. I'm just trying to find out what's going on with Conrad and his awesome fonts. His Wordpress page has been deleted and now the forum topic has disappeared! What's going on?! I always look forward to his releases because his fontwork is a big help for my jersey/general sports projects so it would be a shame if he had to stop making and posting his work. Thanks in advance for the info!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Conrad has his own web page since the fonts are constantly being updated. Just due  a web search and you'll find it pretty quick. There's also a discussion for it here where he shows any additions to the site. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Sorry all, I've removed everything to avoid future problems, in lieu of some knowledge I recently learned. May I reiterate again to anyone who has acquired any of the fonts, to PLEASE never use them for anything other than your own personal, non-commercial projects. Thanks. 

Hi Everyone - is there anywhere / source that may have / willing to share the font files that Conrad built?  Looking mostly for Basketball and Football related fonts.  Maybe we can do a trade or something?  If anybody is interested please let me know.  Thanks

5 hours ago, Conrad. said:

Sorry all, I've removed everything to avoid future problems, in lieu of some knowledge I recently learned. May I reiterate again to anyone who has acquired any of the fonts, to PLEASE never use them for anything other than your own personal, non-commercial projects. Thanks. 

I'm sorry to ask but is there any chance you could elaborate on this further?

24 minutes ago, Morgo said:

I'm sorry to ask but is there any chance you could elaborate on this further?

It probably rhymes with grease and resist.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

6 hours ago, Conrad. said:

I completely understand this. But damn. That was some superb work.

Thanks, Conrad.

6uXNWAo.png

3 minutes ago, Trevis Meseroll said:

Does anybody have the latest font set by Conrad?  

Email: trevismeseroll@msn.com

Seriously? Go up a few posts. The less people that have the files, the lesser the chance of something bad happening. 

spacer.png

Archived