I decided with the presidential frenzy ensuing in the United States, I'd finally make the presidential jerseys I'd been wanting to create for a while. Each jersey has a US flag on its right shouldr, and a US flag-inspired collar. Either the candidate's personal logo or the party's official logo has been put on the front of each jersey.

DEMOCRATS - HILLARY CLINTON

Pres1.png

Hillary has been under a lot of fire for her numerous corporate sponsors and pandering to certain demographics, so I tried to putt hose into the jersey. The jersey's overall design is classical, and something you can't dislike, but the arrows in the striping point to her sponsors that dump millions into her campaign.

REPUBLICANS - DONALD TRUMP

Pres2.png

Trump's "phallic" logo is the crest for this jersey, and the stripes on the flag create the jersey's striping pattern. I was going to use a cinderblock wall pattern under the striping or as a yoke to symbolize the wall he wants to build, but there was no way to incorporate it and make it look good.

LIBERTARIANS - GARY JOHNSON

Pres3.png

The Libertarians are the most "Crazy" party in America, at least as far as ideas go. They believe in breaking free of government and nearly abolishing it, and the jersey brings that into play, trying to be free flowing, overly modern, and breaking free of the standard jersey type.

GREEN PARTY - JILL STEIN

Pres4.png

The Green Party focuses on protecting the Earth and natural resources, and therefore they have a green and yellow logo. The party is the only one without red and/or blue in it, and the jersey shows that. It's a classic and safe jersey.

What do you think? Do I need to change anything?

Let's not go into politics here, but I'll give some C&C based on pure aesthetic. First off, with no numbers, TV numbers, or names, these all look really unfinished.

The designs mostly look good, but on the Libertarian sweater, the stitching should follow the design, not just be put on top.

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

21 minutes ago, ldconcepts said:

Let's not go into politics here, but I'll give some C&C based on pure aesthetic. First off, with no numbers, TV numbers, or names, these all look really unfinished.

The designs mostly look good, but on the Libertarian sweater, the stitching should follow the design, not just be put on top.

Stitching fixed on the Libertarian jersey.

I'm unsure about whether or not to put numbers on the jerseys. It's a good idea, but I don't have the exact fonts, and I can't seem to find them anywhere online.

26 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

Could you add in some of the failed primary candidates? It would be especially cool to see a unique color schemer each. 

I could do a jersey for each of the major candidates, like Bernie, Cruz, Kasich, and Rubio.

Maybe I could do more later?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived