@crashcarson15 I am going to rebut your points individually. I appreciate all the feedback, but I must respectfully disagree with most of your points.

1. Bournemouth would wear there all blue home kit when playing at Palace, and Palace would wear there home kit, which is a mainly red kit. I don't understand when people say that some kits clash just because they may contain the same color in some form. The Bournemouth away kit that I have designed is all blue, the Palace kit is almost entirely red, there is no kit clash.

2. Yes the home kits for Bournemouth and palace feature the same number of stripes, that happens in real life, also the Bournemouth kit features darker red stripes inside the normal red stripes so it really has 11 stripes instead of 5.

3. Yes there are more teams with stripes to come, but they aren't all the same stripes. You also failed to mention that the burnley third kit has stripes and they aren't similar to the other two.

4. In terms of the design of the Palace home kit, as I mentioned above the kit is based off of the 1990 home kit which feature a similar stripe number. and that's why the away kit and third kit are look the way they do as well, all the kits are based off historic palace kits, and I mentioned that.

5. for Burnley, they always wear a claret top with blue sleeves so the different color sleeves will stay, that is a given. the split quarter design is based off of some of the earliest kits burnley wore.

I welcome the C&C and hope that you understand that my rebuttal is merely an explanation of my view and my reasoning behind my designs, but I do think you might be jumping to conclusions in terms of the stripes. thanks

and all of these designs are already made

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everton FC (for Everton, I really wanted to get back to traditional colors for the kits)

Home kit- blue top/white shorts/white socks. the top features a white collar and dark blue pinstripes, the shorts and socks both have blue cuffs

Away kit- white top/black shorts/black socks, the top features a unique diamond design at the bottom

Third kit- yellow top/blue shorts/yellow socks. the top features tonal hoops

f8599d36686339.579c3ff920c6e.jpg

Hull City

Home kit- a mainly black kit with white accents, the top features orange stripes and collar, the stripes feature a tonal tiger pattern, shorts and socks are also black with orange cuffs on the socks

Away kit- all white kit with black accents, the top features a tonal tiger stripe design

Third kit- an all blue kit with orange and white accents, the top features a bar across the chest, the collar features a short v design (the blue color is taken from the coat of arms of Hull)

3db51e36686339.57a0c9996404c.jpg

9 minutes ago, infernoqueso said:

All of these are fantastic from design to presentation. Wow

14 minutes ago, gswansea said:

I like the home and away kits, but I think the third would look a lot better in light blue as opposed to royal blue.  I like the set overall.

thanks, for the feedback, the blue is taken from the coat of arms of Hull, and I think the royal blue gives a nice alternative since the all white kit acts as the light kit.

Leicester City

Home kit- all blue kit with white accents for the reigning Premier League Champs, the patches on the sleeve are white and gold reflecting that achievement. the kit features a split blue half and half design

Away kit- all white kit with blue accents, the top features tonal blue stripes

Third kit-  the third kit is based off the very first kit in leicester's history, a black top with a light blue sash, white shorts, and black socks, the socks and top feature blue cuffs and collar respectively and all accents are in black white or blue

7e662736686339.57a353b9e344c.jpg

Palace - Really like the separation of colours on left and right of shorts and socks on away kit

Everton - Nice home kit similar to this year's, away kit is very 90s with sublimated pattern, not sure about the hooped effect on the third kit

Hull - Solid home and away, but third kit I really am fond of. Unusual colour combination but works dead well

Leicester - Big fan of the collar, nice home and away, great throwback with the third but might look better with black shorts (although not historically accurate)

Would be nice to see some teams with an away shirt other than white... just my two cents

8 minutes ago, JosiahWVU said:

Nice job on Leicester. Really like the third kit inspiration(I looked at Historical Football Kits.com).

3 minutes ago, OSB said:

Palace - Really like the separation of colours on left and right of shorts and socks on away kit

Everton - Nice home kit similar to this year's, away kit is very 90s with sublimated pattern, not sure about the hooped effect on the third kit

Hull - Solid home and away, but third kit I really am fond of. Unusual colour combination but works dead well

Leicester - Big fan of the collar, nice home and away, great throwback with the third but might look better with black shorts (although not historically accurate)

Would be nice to see some teams with an away shirt other than white... just my two cents

thanks for the feedback, @OSB the fact is that a lot of teams have white kits as away kits, I realize every team on the second page has a white away kit, but they all have traditionally had white in some form of their away kit. For Everton, really you could easily swap the third and away kits, and the away kit I designed only has a white top, but if you look at the first page, only chelsea has a white kit, I think its just the fact of seeing them clustered together on the same page is what makes it more noticeable. Its not like I'm going out of my way to give them a white kit, the clubs just tend to have white kits. I hope you understand.

Liverpool FC

Home kit- all red kit with dark red accents and white accents. the top features a diagonal stripe design

Away kit- all white kit with red accents, the top features a tonal design of the anfield gate and YNWA motto

Third kit- dark grey kit with white and red accents, the top features a falling diamond feather design

200e6536686339.579caf625c997.jpg

On 05/08/2016 at 0:05 AM, Aggie12 said:

thanks for the feedback, @OSB the fact is that a lot of teams have white kits as away kits, I realize every team on the second page has a white away kit, but they all have traditionally had white in some form of their away kit. For Everton, really you could easily swap the third and away kits, and the away kit I designed only has a white top, but if you look at the first page, only chelsea has a white kit, I think its just the fact of seeing them clustered together on the same page is what makes it more noticeable. Its not like I'm going out of my way to give them a white kit, the clubs just tend to have white kits. I hope you understand.

I can understand if it's just an unfortunate bunching of all the white away kits haha. Tbh I'd say for Everton (team I support) you've put the away and third the right way round. 

Liverpool - home kit is sound, third kit seems good too. Like the idea of incorporating the Shankly gates into the away but I don't think it sits right. It interferes too much with the badge and manufacturer logo. Having said that I'm not sure what can be done about it, perhaps moving the gate motif further down the shirt, along with the sponsor

Manchester City (not a fan of the Nike vapor kits they got this year)

Home kit- sky blue top, white shorts, and navy socks with sky blue cuffs similar to kits first worn by city when the switched to sky blue.

Away kit- all navy kit with a diagonal stripe design in a darker blue with sky blue and white accents

Third kit- all white kit with black and red accents, the top features a vertical stripe in red and black that takes inspiration from the beloved away kits of the late 70's that featured a white top with red and black sash

3674e736686339.579d1d6da81e8.jpg

Manchester United

Home kit- classic look with red top, white shorts, and black socks, the top features a tonal chevron design, the socks feature red cuffs

Away kit- white top with a red and black bars across  the chest, the rest of the top features tonal horizontal pinstripes, the socks are also white and the shorts are black

Third kit- all blue kit with red accents, this throwback kit is based off the away kit in the early 90's that featured a similar pattern, the kit also includes throwback adidas leaf logos

85a69b36686339.579d2325d0e01.jpg

Wow, this is really, really good stuff here. Love your uniform designs. Liverpool looks incredible, I also like the Bournemouth and Hull primaries and the Chelsea secondary. Keep it up!

spacer.png

Middlesbrough

Home kit- red top, white shorts and red socks, the top features the classic red hoop across the torso with dark red pinstripes above it and a white collar.

Away kit-  a black and blue kit with white accents, the blue top features tonal blue stripes, the shorts and socks are both black and have blue cuffs

Third kit- all white kit with red accents, the top features a three bar hoop across the torso

a8a7d736686339.579d55e668342.jpg

Archived