NFL 2016: The Regular Season Thread

buzzcut

14 hours ago, See Red said:

Or the Patriots are good with anybody at QB.  Maybe less good when they're without a particular one, but as long as they have Belichick they're going to be a good football team.

Basically this.

Remember they had to play had Matt Cassell for a whole season a few years ago and still went 11-5.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, VDizzle12 said:

Well the RG3 era in Cleveland is over. Not that anyone is surprised, or cares.

As a Redskins fan, while he was with the team and was injured it was kind of a shrug of the shoulders like "Eh, oh well" but I think I really feel for the guy. The injury bug sucks.

2 hours ago, waltere said:

Basically this.

Remember they had to play had Matt Cassell for a whole season a few years ago and still went 11-5.

They were talking about that on ESPN Radio today. According to the hosts (Van Pelt, I think) the Patriots schedule that year was pretty damned easy.

BB52Big.jpg

1 hour ago, infrared41 said:

They were talking about that on ESPN Radio today. According to the hosts (Van Pelt, I think) the Patriots schedule that year was pretty damned easy.

Yeah they drew the soft West divisions that year(8 wins won the AFC West and 9 won the NFC West).

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Not bad for the Steelers. First quarter we caught some breaks. The Brown Fumble could have gone either way. 

We played good the rest of the game. DeAngelo had a great game and Brown 'exposed' Norman despite him not covering the majority of the fourth quarter. Nice way to start. 

While the Redskins didn't play great, I think coaching was definitely the biggest weakness. They didn't go for it on 4th and 1 but on 4th and 6? 

Guys... it's real... After 22 years of rumors, lies, failed promises, failed expansions, stadium drawings, Farmers Field, City of Industry, announcements, OTAs, training camp, preseason games... the LOS ANGELES Rams have taken a regular season snap, and all is right again.

GO RAMS! BEAT THE NINERS!

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived