Madden Project: Custom Team Logo Makeovers (UPDATE: Lions 12/29/17)

ZionEagle

Whoa!! That old monstrosity looks like something out of He-Man, but even though you kept almost all the integrity of the original, the new one is delightful. Kudos to you for a job well done, here.

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/6/2016 at 9:38 AM, ZionEagle said:

If you didn't know already, the first thing that got me into logo design was the game Madden 07 for PC. I remember when I had the 04 version, I would love using the built in logos and making up teams. In fact, I got so obsessed with my custom teams I ended up not ever playing with the official NFL teams :P 

Madden 08 for mac got me started!

fiowXOD.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2017 at 6:47 PM, ZionEagle said:

I figured the name sounded more interesting than the Yetis.

Just a little update, once I finish this project (hopefully :P ) I'm planning to release a completed formatted package for download of all the logos that will automatically replace the old ones if you have any of the Madden 04-08 games (for PC). This package will include premade endzones, helmets, slivers, main logo, and midfield files. All you have to do is put the files in the correct locations, and the old logo sets will be replaced with the new ones. Let me know if you're interested in having it when I'm done!

Didnt See this at first but very much interested in having this package when you are done. once again though great work!

On 12/29/2017 at 10:43 PM, Bruins said:

Whoa!! That old monstrosity looks like something out of He-Man, but even though you kept almost all the integrity of the original, the new one is delightful. Kudos to you for a job well done, here.

Aha, I see what you mean there :lol: Thank you, that's what I was going for!

On 12/30/2017 at 11:11 PM, ramsjetsthunder said:

Madden 08 for mac got me started!

I didn't realize they had Madden for mac. That's cool though! Always glad to meet a fellow Madden player.

On 1/2/2018 at 4:46 AM, Weapon X said:

Nice to see this thread rolling again! Got my madden 08 working and would like to use those custom teams if you ever do make 08 teams for them.

Thank you, I'm glad to be back on it! I would certainly be happy to let you use the custom teams. The configuration/images for the custom teams are the same across all Madden PC platforms, so you should be able to get my images ingame no problem as long as you know how to do it. If you don't, I'd be willing to help you out.

21 hours ago, camon7789 said:

Love These Logos Man There Just Stunning give me the nostalgia feels :D:D:lol::D

That's the idea :D Thank you, I'm glad you like them so much!

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

4 hours ago, ZionEagle said:

Thank you, I'm glad to be back on it! I would certainly be happy to let you use the custom teams. The configuration/images for the custom teams are the same across all Madden PC platforms, so you should be able to get my images ingame no problem as long as you know how to do it. If you don't, I'd be willing to help you out.

For curiosity’s sake I made a a pair or uniforms based of your pirate logo remake and thought they looked pretty solid so I’m trying to import them to 08 right now.

Archived