ZionEagle

Madden Project: Custom Team Logo Makeovers (UPDATE: Rogues 5/23/17)

Broncoboy7    203

It's back! Yay! That's a great update to that logo, and it looks nice in gameplay! Great job.

ZionEagle    512

I'm back again folks! And I dare say, I'm fairly proud of this next team revamp I'm going to show you.

Say hello to the Northmen!

uq3Zg5c.png

I figured the name sounded more interesting than the Yetis.

Just a little update, once I finish this project (hopefully :P ) I'm planning to release a completed formatted package for download of all the logos that will automatically replace the old ones if you have any of the Madden 04-08 games (for PC). This package will include premade endzones, helmets, slivers, main logo, and midfield files. All you have to do is put the files in the correct locations, and the old logo sets will be replaced with the new ones. Let me know if you're interested in having it when I'm done!

ZionEagle    512
3 minutes ago, STL_ArchMadness said:

All i can say is wow this is absolutely beautiful

Thank you so much! I appreciate that :D

Zeus89725    998

These are all outstanding. I've never realized how bad EA's custom logos are until right now. They've never been good, but I've never realized how bad they are.

ZionEagle    512
13 hours ago, WavePunter said:

That Yeti is phenomenal

1 hour ago, Zeus89725 said:

These are all outstanding. I've never realized how bad EA's custom logos are until right now. They've never been good, but I've never realized how bad they are.

Thank you both for taking a look! @Zeus89725 It's amazing how my perspective has changed on these designs. When I got the game as a kid, I thought the custom logos were the coolest things ever. Now I can't believe I ever liked such abominations :lol:

ZionEagle    512

Next team! I think a good name for these fellows would be the Red Barons or Aviators, who knows :P

u3xABoI.png

I was seriously debating whether or not to shade this, but in the end, simple looked better. I think it's better than most of the human logos I've posted, but I'm not yet to the level of the yetis with my human logos. What team do you all want to see next?

NoE38    433

The Aviators look good! Just an idea I though of, in the original logo, it looks like the cape is spelling out something, It would be cool if you could make an A shape in the cape.

ZionEagle    512
8 minutes ago, NoE38 said:

The Aviators look good! Just an idea I though of, in the original logo, it looks like the cape is spelling out something, It would be cool if you could make an A shape in the cape.

I never really saw that, but I can certainly try!

Bruins    595

Northmen look PHENOMENAL. I love the idea of using only different shades of a single color on a logo and you pulled it off perfectly here. 

The Aviators/Barons logo is giving off a subtle Bucco Bruce vibe, which is definitely a good thing, and i think not shading was the way to go. The portion of the scarf flying off doesn't look quite right though, tweak that and its perfect.

Great work as usual!

ZionEagle    512
12 hours ago, Bruins said:

Northmen look PHENOMENAL. I love the idea of using only different shades of a single color on a logo and you pulled it off perfectly here. 

The Aviators/Barons logo is giving off a subtle Bucco Bruce vibe, which is definitely a good thing, and i think not shading was the way to go. The portion of the scarf flying off doesn't look quite right though, tweak that and its perfect.

Great work as usual!

Thanks man, I appreciate the feedback! I definitely agree about the scarf, I'll try to rework that soon ;)

ZionEagle    512

ucoKyTD.png

Alright guys, I need your advice. I tried to incorporate an "A" into the scarf as suggested, but I'm not really happy with how it's looking.

Anyone think this could work with some tweaking? If not I might just scrap the letter idea and make a better scarf.

Htown1141    150

Make a better scarf.

ZionEagle    512
1 minute ago, Htown1141 said:

Make a better scarf.

Okay then :lol: That was a very detailed and informative command.

natolian10    178

All these look amazing and definite upgrades. I think the Northmen have been the best yet. I actually like the scarf in the 2nd version of the Aviators but if you come up with something else it'll be good too.

ZionEagle    512
1 hour ago, natolian10 said:

All these look amazing and definite upgrades. I think the Northmen have been the best yet. I actually like the scarf in the 2nd version of the Aviators but if you come up with something else it'll be good too.

Thank you! I agree, that one was a pain to do but worth it ;)

Oh, that's interesting. I think I'm going to scrap the idea though, it was rather tricky to execute and unless I receive feedback on how to actually fix it I'm going to try something else.

Is this a little better?

Jc4wMNK.png

Also, I have one new team that was a rather simple fix. 

km9M1Wb.png

neo_prankster    198
1 hour ago, ZionEagle said:

Thank you! I agree, that one was a pain to do but worth it ;)

Oh, that's interesting. I think I'm going to scrap the idea though, it was rather tricky to execute and unless I receive feedback on how to actually fix it I'm going to try something else.

Is this a little better?

Jc4wMNK.png

Also, I have one new team that was a rather simple fix. 

km9M1Wb.png

Looks like ideal updates for the Iowa Barnstormers and Scottish Claymores. Nice job with these logos either way.

Bruins    595

Fixing the scarf does it wonders, its now perfect.