Crystal Pepsi is Back! For a limited time.

hettinger_rl

15 hours ago, GeauxColonels said:

Just had one tonight.....pretty close to what I remember from the original run.

Were you able to see the syringes? 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Picked up some last night as well.  Grabbed six (and dropped about $20 in the process lol).  They were in one of the coolers near the registers at a Wal-Mart nearby.  I've had a friend tell me he saw them in a local convenience store.  So the best thing is to just keep an eye out for clear liquids right next to the regular Pepsi.

As far as the taste, pretty close to what i remember as well.  I couldn't wait until they fully cooled back up so I'll have to see when they're completely cold again.

Now all I need is Hershey to bring back the Cookies 'n Mint candy bar and my 90s nostalgia trip will be complete.

This is the first time I've ever seen Crystal Pepsi as it was discountinued about 5 years before I was born. I've already had it twice and I love it, although it pretty much tastes the same as normal Pepsi. 

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

2 minutes ago, mr.nascar13 said:

This is the first time I've ever seen Crystal Pepsi as it was discountinued about 5 years before I was born. I've already had it twice and I love it, although it pretty much tastes the same as normal Pepsi. 

That was the primary gimmick.  Tastes like Pepsi...BUT IT'S CLEAR!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Pharos04 said:

That was the primary gimmick.  Tastes like Pepsi...BUT IT'S CLEAR!!!!!!

And I'll buy into it. I like the look. It's more appealing than Pepsi's primary emoji bottles that they have now. It'll give me a break from Mtn Dew Pitch Black :P

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

1 hour ago, 29texan said:

Sprite Remix... Surge... Ecto-Cooler... and now Crystal Pepsi,

What else should be brought back?

Pepsi Blue and non-diet versions of Pepsi Jazz. I'd also like to try Coke Blak, but I heard it was awful.

1 hour ago, 29texan said:

Sprite Remix... Surge... Ecto-Cooler... and now Crystal Pepsi,

What else should be brought back?

Orbitz, that drink that had the floating orbs within it. Also a Kick and OK need to return.

I found a few bottles at a small-chain grocery store in Pickering a few weeks back.

I have a photo of the bottle too.... if people are gonna go "pics or didn't happen" on me. I just need to get it from my Mom's phone.

Tastes like regular old Pepsi, but slightly different.

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

1 hour ago, coco1997 said:

Pepsi Blue and non-diet versions of Pepsi Jazz. I'd also like to try Coke Blak, but I heard it was awful.

Coke Blak? 

Sounds like a new kind of cocaine... or a :censored:ty rapper name.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Archived