bkknight95

nhl
NHL 2017 Redsign (Added All Star Game)

189 posts in this topic

Those are really well done. The way the striping works into both logos is perfect.

I didn't expect the Stadium Series reactions to be so positive but I'll take it none the less, but time has come to move on to the All Star Tournament: 

rGBRF4V.pngDifmvgY.png

4Y5i1Nj.png59xAgug.png

So with the game being celebrated in LA for 2017, I figured why not use the Kings colors to create 4 distinct jerseys so we have more variety than last year. 

-4 jersey for the four divisions. 

-Can't really explain the design. I think it looks reminscent of the 80-88 uniforms while still having some All Star ish qualities. 

C&C welcome!

3 people like this

Gonna give it a bump, I got one last surpise for you guys (that's not quite ready) before I close up this series. So any C &C you guys have is more than welcome!

2 people like this

I love your set, beautiful. Template perfection.

Loved it so much, honestly I couldn't help myself and have created my own image of the perfect NHL with your templates.

Can I share it with your blessing? It is my intention to give all credit where credit is due plus links.

34 minutes ago, TheGoldenTriangle said:

I guess that surprise is never coming out...

Unfortunately probably not. If I can get it done, it'll likely be its own thread at this point. 

4 minutes ago, bkknight95 said:

Unfortunately probably not. If I can get it done, it'll likely be its own thread at this point. 

Welp, that sucks. I hope to see it. What even was it?