Various NHL jerseys (#6 Vegas Golden Knights)

jay_fs_designs

I have recently done a few 3rd jerseys for some of the NHL teams. There is no specific order or any reason for the teams I picked. Just whatever came to my mind. 

First are the New York Rangers. I have a seen a Rangers t-shirt that is navy and white only. So I wondered what they would look like without red. And I think for a third or a one game only jersey it would look quite nice. Agree? Disagree? 

IMG_20160716_232127.jpg

Thanks for the feedback so far. Next are the Detroit Red Wings. This one would work best as a one night only jersey I guess. I used a darker shade of red than they usually have. The striping pattern is as solid as on every of their jerseys. Since they barely vary their look and never use any third jerseys I thought having one not too different from their main set would be the most realistic option.

IMG_20160619_222236.jpg

No joke, these are perfect. They're kind of the same idea as the real Rangers third jerseys in that they stay with the same concept with a darker scheme and a few tweak. This needs to be put in use

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

21 hours ago, jay_fs_designs said:

#3 is a 3rd jersey for the San Jose Sharks using their new logos. I really like their black 3rd with little teal and white but IF they change it I'd expect more teal so that's what this design is based on. 

IMG_20160813_173028.jpg

This is the first use of a non-stick sharks logo that I really like, great stuff.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

The Rangers third needs at least a little bit of red. It screams Lightning and/or Maple Leafs in its current state.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

On 8/13/2016 at 3:15 PM, jay_fs_designs said:

I have recently done a few 3rd jerseys for some of the NHL teams. There is no specific order or any reason for the teams I picked. Just whatever came to my mind. 

First are the New York Rangers. I have a seen a Rangers t-shirt that is navy and white only. So I wondered what they would look like without red. And I think for a third or a one game only jersey it would look quite nice. Agree? Disagree? 

IMG_20160716_232127.jpg

It needs red because this looks to much like the Lightning/Maple Leafs.

girardi-1.png

lyip4wfi.pngzc9hmqq6.png

Thanks KaTo

50 minutes ago, jay_fs_designs said:

the next one isn't a 3rd. This how I would have dressed up the Maple Leafs after their rebrand for the centennial season. 

leasfs1.png

I really like it, especially as a an alternate, for the home. I'm curious to see how this is recieved by some of the more hardcore O6 traditionalists, on here.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Archived