AHL's Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins unveil new uniforms to reflect parent club.

Luke_Groundrunner

58 minutes ago, C-Squared said:

The Bisons really do set a high bar in terms of paying homage to a revolving door of parent clubs while preserving their own unique identity.

thats what annoyed me the most about the mets, was that Buster was nowhere to be found. Almost every Bisons set, be it the wordmark or the cap, has had buster involved. mets era? Nope

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

17 hours ago, Gothamite said:

No way - the Admirals look so much better than the Predators.

I disagree, their overall change last season was a step up, but barely. The new logo looks great, but moving away from the anchor for that muddled MA was 2 forward, 1 back. Double blue is a great base for a color scheme, but they never added any accent colors. I would prefer silver, but even gold as an accent (tying into the parent club) would be a step up from just blue on blue. I'm not even talking about much color, just a few accents, but even the Jets understand this principle.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

On 8/14/2016 at 0:34 AM, Luke_Groundrunner said:

They'll be wearing uniforms exactly the same as the NHL Penguins (their parent organization)

Based on the graphic from the first post the uniforms aren't exactly the same as what the NHL Penguins will be wearing.

The white stripe on the waist of the black jersey is thicker on the NHL Penguins jersey.

0I3kSAc.png

We are wolves • Under the moon

Archived