New Jersey Outlaw Logo

VitorioArts

Hey Guys! I know there is a New Jersey Outlaws, but I'm not sure if this logo works for them. I just wanted to see how it looks. I wanted to have the outlaw feel, but include all the letters of New Jersey and Outlaw. Short and simple. I hope you guys like this one!

C&C Welcome!

21 minutes ago, jlevesque said:

I think it would work with basketball or baseball.

I was thinking more baseball. Basketball requires logos with basketballs in them. and I don't want two logos to distract anyone from the "NJO" I want it to be the main logo, you know?

2 hours ago, VitorioArts said:

I was thinking more baseball. Basketball requires logos with basketballs in them. and I don't want two logos to distract anyone from the "NJO" I want it to be the main logo, you know?

Yeah plus it gives you the opportunity to make the New Jersey text in the same style as the logo and put it on a jersey like most baseball teams have.

On 8/16/2016 at 10:43 PM, jaha32 said:

Creative. It would make a nice baseball cap monogram. 

Is there any way to thicken up the inner part of the letters so that there isn't so much empty white space? Or possibly making the inner part of the letters an outline rather than solid white space?

On 8/16/2016 at 4:40 PM, darkpiranha said:

Nice.

Thank You! I'll make a few options before diving into a full concept.

A couple things. I like the Home and Away, but I would make the away read New Jersey on the front. Also, I'd find a number font (for all 3) that matches the word marks. As for the alternate, I love the idea/color choice but it comes off as a little bland.

These jerseys have an identity that looks real. Like I literally feel like I've seen these in action before. I'm looking for a critique worth mentioning and I can't find one, Excellent job completing this

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

20 hours ago, Bruins said:

These jerseys have an identity that looks real. Like I literally feel like I've seen these in action before. I'm looking for a critique worth mentioning and I can't find one, Excellent job completing this

9 hours ago, Jacobseye said:

Looks great. I can see this as an actual team

Thank you guys! I was afraid it might have a college feel but thank you for the kind words!

I'm with the other comments, the logo and the jerseys are awesome! My only point may to change would be the jersey's OutlawS, the font makes it hard to read it as an 'S' from distance. Normally I'm not into Baseball but this is pretty cool!

Archived