Help with My Fantasy Football League (ULFF Round 1)

Raptorman415

Well, here we are. The first week of football and the first week of the ULFF. Here's the Schedule.

ULFF Schedule.png

Boise Taters @ Milwaukee Creamers

Game of the Week Albuquerque Jets @ Madison Marines

Minneapolis Snow Leopards @ Florida Spaniards

Hope you all enjoy the first week of the NFL season and if you're a CFL fan, happy week 12.

It's Me

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Week 2 ended with with an upset of Albuquerque and a new record for Most Scored Points in a Week set by Cam Newton of Minneapolis with 50

Weekly Uniforms.png

Weekly Uniforms - Copy.png

Weekly Uniforms - Copy (2).png

and the standings for Week 2

ULFF Standings.png

and the schedule for Week 3

ULFF Schedule.png

Game of the Week being Florida against Milwaukee as the only unbeaten teams take each other on.

It's Me

Week 3 concludes with one team remaining unbeaten, one team gaining its first win, and the first Color Rush Week.

Player of the Game: Devonta Freeman - 31 / Boise Taters

Player of the Week:  Aaron Rodgers - 36 / Albuquerque Jets

Weekly Uniforms.png

Player of the Week: Drew Brees - 39 / Florida Spaniards 

and your standings after Week 3

ULFF Standings.png

and the schedule for Week 4

ULFF Schedule.png 

So who's your favorite Color Rush team or favorite team in general?

It's Me

Week 4 in the league wraps up with a new scoring record with Big Ben Roethlisberger scoring 51, passing Cam Newton's record of 50. So without further ado, week 4.

Weekly Uniforms.png

Player of the Game: Julio Jones - 47 / Florida Spaniards

Player of the Game: Ben Roethlisberger - 50 / Milwaukee Creamers

Player of the Game: A.J. Green - 25 / Albuquerque Jets

Week 4 Standings. Milwaukee keeps a stronghold in the American Division while Madison can't get a win. The National Division is a tight race as the only undefeated team, Florida, stays undefeated, while Albuquerque stays 1 game back, waiting for a Florida loss.

ULFF Standings.png

Upcoming Schedule for Week 5. Game of the Week goes to the Snow Leopards at home against the Spaniards. Can Florida stay undefeated or will the Snow Leopards upset? Stay tuned.

ULFF Schedule.png

Also, check out @T-Adam71's Fantasy Hockey League. It looks promising. See you all next Week.

It's Me

Week 5 wrapped up in the ULFF with Ben Roethlisberger being named Player of the Week with 48 points but, they would fall in a classic game against Albuquerque

Player of the Game:Ben Roethlisberger - 48 / Milwaukee Creamers

Player of the Game:Ezekiel Elliot - 34 / Boise Taters

Weekly Uniforms.png

Player of the Game:Amari Cooper - 27 / Florida Spaniards

Week 5 standings. With the Creamers loss and the Taters win, the Taters move up a game on the Creamers. While the Marines still can find win. You could give them Lewis & Clark with google maps with a compass and they still couldn't find a win. While the Spaniards still (somehow) remain undefeated but, with Albuquerque close behind with them battling each other this weekend. The Snow Leopards trying to get a win this week against Madison.

ULFF Standings.png

Schedule for Week 6. Albuquerque takes on Florida this week's Game of the Week with Florida projected to win. Milwaukee trying to stay on top this week against Boise. Minneapolis takes on Madison for what should be a dumpster game.

ULFF Schedule.png

See you all Week 6

It's Me

Week 6 in the ULFF wraps up with last week's player of the week going down for a couple weeks. This weeks Player of the Week sets another record for most points scored with Drew Brees's 56 game performance. The first Mega Bowl logo dropped this week with it being held in the new U.S. Bank Stadium, it incorporates U.S. Bank Stadium. C&C

appreciated.

Spoiler

il_570xN.297769426.jpg

So with that Week 6 scores

Player of the Game: Matt Ryan - 37 / Madison Marines

Player of the Game: Terrance West - 24 / Milwaukee Creamers

Weekly Uniforms.png

Player of the Game; Drew Brees - 56 / Florida Spaniards

Week 6 standings look like this with Florida still undefeated, Milwaukee still on top, and Madison finally getting their first win

ULFF Standings.png

Week 7 games look like this with game of the week being undefeated Florida vs the 2 and 4 Boise Taters

ULFF Schedule.png

So see you all next week.

It's Me

Week 7 arrives in the ULFF season with the Player of the Week being awarded to Drew Brees of the Spaniards with 39 points in the win over Boise.

Scores:

Player of the Game: Drew Brees - 36 / Florida Spaniards

Player of the Game: Kirk Cousins - 31 / Milwaukee Creamers

Weekly Uniforms.png

Player of the Game: Aaron Rodgers - 37 / Albuquerque Jets

Week 7 standings look like this with Florida remaining undefeated and Milwaukee still a top the American

Week 7 Standings:

ULFF Standings.png

Week 8 looks like this with two division leaders taking each other on and no division v division games this week.

Week 8 Schedule:

ULFF Schedule.png

See you all Week 9.

It's Me

• 2 weeks later...

Week 8 in the ULFF saw yet another team lose to the juggernaut Spaniards. Player of the Week goes to Minneapolis's Tom Brady with 47 points. Now onto the weekly scores.

Scores:

Player of the Game: Aaron Rodgers - 44 / Albuquerque Jets

Player of the Game: Tom Brady - 47 / Minneapolis Snow Leopards

Weekly Uniforms.png

Player of the Game: Kirk Cousins - 40 / Milwaukee Creamers

Someday they will lose. Until then they remain undefeated, the Spaniards still on top the National Division. Milwaukee stays on top the American at 5-3.

Week 8 Standings:

ULFF Standings.png

Week 9 looks like this with the Game of the Week being Albuquerque against Boise.

Week 9 Schedule:

ULFF Schedule.png

See you all Week 10 for the second Color Rush week.

It's Me

Week 9 in the ULFF had the biggest upset in the league so far and the second Color Rush week. Matt Ryan for the Marines takes home the Player of the Week.

Week 9 Scores:

Player of the Game: Aaron Rodgers - 35 / Albuquerque Jets

Player of the Game: Melvin Gordon - 34 / Minneapolis Snow Leopards

Weekly Uniforms.png

Player of the Game: Matt Ryan - 43 / Madison Marines

With Madison's win, Boise's loss, Albuquerque's win, and most importantly Florida's loss sets up a tight playoff race. With 5 weeks left, if Milwaukee wins and Boise and Madison lose, I believe Milwaukee clinches the American Division. (Correct me if I'm wrong) Top two teams from each division goes to the Playoffs.

Week 9 Standings:

ULFF Standings.png

And here are the week 10 match ups with Albuquerque against Milwaukee as game of the week.

Week 10 schedule:

ULFF Schedule.png

I hope you all are enjoying this thread and the playoff chase is on. Who are you rooting for?

It's Me

Week 10 in the ULFF got underway with the first ever tie between Boise and Florida. Ben Roethlisberger regains his top spot at Player of the Week with 44 points. Minneapolis slips into the playoffs with the Boise tie and Madison loss. Now W.eek 10.

Week 10 Scores:

Player of the Game: Ben Roethlisberger - 44 / Milwaukee Creamers

Player of the Game: DeMarco Murray - 31 / Madison Marines

Weekly Uniforms.png

Player of the Game: Ezekiel Elliot - 43 / Boise Taters

Week 10 standings have the Jets half a game back on a 4 game win streak placing them in the 3 spot in the playoffs. Florida takes the 1 seed. Milwaukee at the 2 seed. Minneapolis sneaks in at 4.

Week 10 Standings:

ULFF Standings.png

Week 11's Game of the Week features 3 time Player of the Week, Ben Roethlisberger, as they take on Ezekiel Elliot and the Boise Taters.

Week 11 Schedule: 

ULFF Schedule.png

See you all Week 11 with scores, standings, and the Week 12 Schedule. 

It's Me

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Week 11 in the ULFF didn't to much happen to be honest other than Boise sneaking into the Playoff Picture. Player of the Week honors went to Aaron Rodgers of Albuquerque with 43 points.

Week 11 Scores:

Player of the Game: Aaron Rodgers - 43 / Albuquerque Jets

Player of the Game: Dak Prescott - 37 / Boise Taters

Weekly Uniforms.png

Player of the Game: Tom Brady - 41 / Minneapolis Snow Leopards

This weeks standings don't change much at all with Milwaukee staying on top and Florida still a half game up on Albuquerque.

Week 11 Standings:

ULFF Standings.png

The Week 12 Game of the Week has the tight race between Albuquerque and Florida.

Week 12 Schedule:

ULFF Schedule.png

That's Week 11 see you all Week 12.

It's Me

• 2 weeks later...

Week 12 got underway in the ULFF with a new team taking top spot in the National Division. Player of the Week honors went to Drew Brees of the Florida Spaniards with 49 points. Now the Week 12 Scores and uniform match ups.

Week 12 Scores:

Player of the Game: Tom Brady - 27 / Minneapolis Snow Leopards

Player of the Game: LeSean McCoy - 33 / Madison Marines

Weekly Uniforms.png

Player of the Game: Drew Brees - 49 / Florida Spaniards

The standings at Week 12 look like this with Albuquerque jumping into first.

Week 12 Standings:

ULFF Standings.png

The Playoff Picture so far has #4 Boise against #1 Albuquerque and #3 Florida against #2 Milwaukee.

The Week 13 schedule looks like this with Boise against Madison as Game of the Week.

ULFF Schedule.png

It's Me

Week 13 in the ULFF has the first American Division champion being crowned as the Milwaukee Creamers, with the help of their rivals Madison, won the game over Florida by a Adam Vinatieri, 15 point game. Player of the Week honors go to Jordan Howard of the Albuquerque Jets with 31 points.

Week 13 Scores:

Player of the Game: Kirk Cousins - 26 / Milwaukee Creamers

Player of the Game: Matt Prater - 23 / Madison Marines

Weekly Uniforms.png

Player of the Game: Jordan Howard - 31 / Albuquerque Jets

The standings after week 13 look like this with Albuquerque one game away from clinching the National Division and Milwaukee clinching the American Division.

Week 13 Standings:

ULFF Standings.png

The week 14 schedule look like this with the Game of the Week being Dak Prescott and the Boise Taters against A.J Green of the Albuquerque Jets who look to clinch.

Week 14 Schedule:

ULFF Schedule.png

It's Me

Week 14 arrives with Albuquerque clinching the National Division title and Le'Veon Bell claiming Player of the Week with 53 points. Week 14 is the lowest scoring week in all ULFF history.

Week 14 scores:

Player of the Game: Aaron Rodgers - 32 / Albuquerque Jets

Player of the Game: Tom Brady - 45 / Minneapolis Snow Leopards

Weekly Uniforms.png

Player of the Game: Le'Veon Bell - 52 / Florida Spaniards

At the end of Week 14 the standings look like this.

Week 14 Standings:

ULFF Standings.png

The final week of the 2016 ULFF season looks like this with the Game of the Week being a battle for the final playoff spot between Boise and Minneapolis.

Week 15 Schedule:

ULFF Schedule.png

It's Me

The final week of the ULFF season ended with Albuquerque losing its win streak at 8, tying Florida's record. Drew Brees being named Player of the Year along with Player of Week 15 with 49 points in the win over Milwaukee.

Week 15 Scores:

Player of the Game: LeSean McCoy - 31 / Madison Marines

Player of the Game: Devonta Freeman - 34 / Boise Taters

Weekly Uniforms.png

Player of the Game: Drew Brees- 49 / Florida Spaniards

Week 15 standings look like this with Boise taking the final playoff spot. Minneapolis and Madison end with the same 4 and 11 record.

Week 15 Standings:

ULFF Standings.png

The Playoff Bracket looks like this. The Albuquerque Jets take on the Boise Taters in the first round. The Florida Spaniards head into Miller Park as they take on Kirk Cousins and the Milwaukee Creamers.

Playoff Bracket and Schedule:

ULFF Playoffs.png

Happy Holiday's to you all and see you all next week for the Mega Bowl Preview. 

It's Me

The ULFF Playoffs are upon us with one of the greatest games ever played. 2 Teams punched their ticket to the first Mega Bowl, and 2 teams seasons ended.

First Round Scores:

Upsets are one of the best aspects of sports. A 4 seed over a 1 seed. Albuquerque rolled into the playoffs with a 12-3 record and being 8-2 in the last 10 games. With Albuquerque at home, it wasn't going to be easy for Boise. And easy it wasn't for them.  Albuquerque jumped out to huge lead. But, with Ezekiel Elliot, Dak Prescott, Dez Bryant, and Jay Ajayi all scoring over 20 points for Boise, they were surely on they're way to a Mega Bowl. Next stop for Boise, Mega Bowl.

Player of the Game: Aaron Rodgers - 49 / Albuquerque Jets

Weekly Uniforms.png

A heated rivalry ever since the inception of the league, Florida and Milwaukee. Florida being 11-2-1 at the end of the season walk in to the cream city looking for an easy win over the 8-7 Creamers who'd only beat them once. Milwaukee being a division champion got the higher seed. Milwaukee, like the Jets, jumped out to a huge lead, leading by 40 points. A Christmas Miracle came to Florida in the form of Justin Tucker with 19 points and Le'Veon Bell with 25 which brought them into the lead. But it wasn't enough with Spencer Ware starting later that night for Milwaukee gave them the lead with an astonishing 6 point game. Milwaukee was on their way to to the Mega Bowl.

Player of the Game: Kirk Cousins - 36 / Milwaukee Creamers

Boise and Milwaukee meet in U.S. Bank Stadium for the first ever Mega Bowl. Milwaukee leads the season series at 2-1.ULFF Playoffs.png

See you all next year for the results of the Mega Bowl.

It's Me

Archived